Allo

Obslivian

I never know what to write in these things, but I figured I'd say hi. I'm a 25 year old Canadian Ace that's known for my whole life but only found out about the term give or take six years ago. It's nice to know that it's an actual thing and that I'm not just broken. Aha! Though sometimes with how sexual the world is I still wonder some days. Looking to meet some more ace people and make a few friends is what brought me to this section of the internet and thus far it's been great. I work graves so my hours are a bit backwards but I'm usually in the chat if anyone wants to hang.

I have no idea what else to put here. Uh, feel free to ask me anything?

Hey there! Nice to meet you! If you are ever bored feel free to inbox me to talk about anything really :) 

chair jockey

We've already met but welcome to AVEN anyway. Enjoy your time here.

(My usual hangout is the JFF/Chatterbox/Arcade threads and there is a number of really good ones.)

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and introducing yourself! : ) I'm glad you found your way here! It's a wonderful feeling to know you're not broken or alone. Take your time exploring the site, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Related image

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived