Pride Symbols?

mxlky.way

Hiii! I'm pretty new to asexuality and while I'm still figuring things out I'm positive I'm on the spectrum. I was just wondering if we have pride symbols or anything like that. I know we have the flag but if I wanted something less obvious while I'm not out yet to everyone (especially parents) and I still attend school 

A black ring on the right middle(?) finger is one. (Careful though cause a black ring on other fingers represent 'swingers'(?))

There are some cool artworks of an asexuality dragon (along with other identities). While the dragons aren't really 'official', I find them awesome. (Had one as my wallpaper on my phone (I wasn't out to people (still not)) and I got compliments on it. I don't think they knew what it meant and if they did then they didn't say anything.) You could also have a bracelet or something with the asexuality colors (or a couple of them, not necessarily all). I used to have a ring I made myself (out of beads, I forget what the design was called), black and purple. Alas, it broke apart and I never got around to fixing it or making a new one :(

I can't think of any others off the top of my head but I'll let you know if I think of anything else!

:)

• 1 month later...

Sometimes playing cards have a role, I've seen the different suits representing the different romantic orientations. I wish the mythical creatures were more official of symbols for all the sexual orientations, maybe they'll gain more popularity.

sweetbitter

The asexual mascot is an axolotl, as I read somewhere.

Archived