Is a Coffee Shop an Asexual Bar ?

Static-Kitten

I really prefer coffee shops just because they're more comfortable, personal, relaxing, peaceful - bars and clubs are fun now and then, but can definitely have the wrong atmosphere, like people have said before! The only thing I would say stops coffee shops from being a proper 'asexual bar' is that they're rarely ever open late, and when they are it's usually just the big chain shops that aren't as cosy as independent coffee shops anyway. So where are we supposed to go in the evenings?? I know you're not supposed to drink coffee in the evenings anyway (try telling that to my caffeine-addicted brain though haha) but sometimes it would be nice to have that nice, relaxing atmosphere in the evenings after work, just like going to the pub for people who enjoy that haha

Static-Kitten

It would be great if there was an Ace Cafe where we could meet up and relax and use at night. You only have to look at the Cafe Nero in Soho London to see how busy it is with the LBGTQ. That place is open till 3am, Know imagine if there was a place for the Ace. which was quite and relaxing where you could get coffee and cake.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/08/2017 at 1:28 PM, Static-Kitten said:

It would be great if there was an Ace Cafe where we could meet up and relax and use at night. You only have to look at the Cafe Nero in Soho London to see how busy it is with the LBGTQ. That place is open till 3am, Know imagine if there was a place for the Ace. which was quite and relaxing where you could get coffee and cake.

I would love an ace cafe! I agree with your idea about coffee shops. Whenever I go to a pub or club I feel like I can't talk to people properly and actually get to know them.

I wouldn't mind a stylish journey to the Ace Cafe. But I'd rather de-mothball my old leathers to ride my plastic clad fart to a reasonably nearby cat cafe to look for affection and fill a few memory cards. I almost can't wait for one to open.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived