How many books are on your goodreads?

I just made one today and am up to 101. I can't remember any more, though I know there are additional books I've read that I didn't list. I just can't remember their names. 

How about the rest of you? :)

checking....

haha 202, what a coincidence!

Grumpy Alien

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

300 at the least I can recall 30 but will have to get new ones that are part of a series, part of them gor ruined in a house flood 4 years ago and all my National Geographic magazines as well. I want to get all the Nat Geo magazines, I had over 30.

214, but more than half of that are books I read in the last couple of years or so, since I have only been adding new ones as I read them and haven't tried to add more of the ones I read before I started my goodreads account.

I don't have a goodreads list but I have 517 books in my flat. Maybe I should try and make a list of the books I can remember that I don't own. 

Amber Elizabeth

I have 395 books read. That's about over 3/4 or so of the books I've read in the 2010s, with a few of them from before the 2010s. Plus I have 2 on my currently reading bookshelf and 271 on my to-read one.

There's way too many books I've read before 2010, I'd have to reread those books before I could rate them on Goodreads.

drjohnhwatson

230, but a couple are to-read.  Uh...I have read a lot more than that, but I can't remember the titles or I didn't think it was fair to give them a rating so long after I had read them.  I mean, Jesus.  I have hundreds and hundreds of books just in my room and more in storage downstairs, haha.  Ah well.  My reading as of late is just appalling.  I think it said I've read 86 books since (and including) 2012.  Yeah, exactly.  Hell.  And a couple were plays.  I need to get my act together again.

No idea... I'll have to look into what Goodreads is :D

drjohnhwatson
1 hour ago, Ricchan said:

No idea... I'll have to look into what Goodreads is :D

I quite like it!  You can say what books you own, what books you've read, what books you WANT to read, and give reviews.  You can also set goals per year on how many you want to read and it gives you a tally and what percent you're behind, on track, or exceeding your goal (I'm something like seven behind to read 52--one for each week in the year).  You can also join groups and communities and take quizzes...love it!!

I like Goodreads, too. You can be as sociable or non-sociable as you want to be. I just do mine for myself to keep track of books I have read (and occasionally check out recommendations). I guess you can also give your info to other people so they can see your books and reviews.

The number of books read count is 1917 + the ones I have in process. Number of books I've read this year, including a few rereads, is 47.

Archived