IC3 Reports

MoraDollie

Has anyone ever filed an IC3 report here through the FBI? I recently filed a case due to a fraud e-mail I found and a bad client I had as a personal assistant, so I was wondering what should I expect from here?

Also! Question about it!

Around Thanksgiving 2016, to make a long story short, my boyfriend and I sold a $1000 camera on Ebay. The client became very aggressive over Ebay E-mail, threatening a small claims court if he didn't get a refund because he thought we were trying to 'scam' him with a "bad camera" (even though we offered some troubleshooting advice to help him out, just trying to be helpful). Us being first time sellers on Ebay got freaked out at the idea of a small claims court and refunded him back on Paypal. We tried contacting Ebay about it, but they said since the refund already went through (despite how it was under coercive measures), their hands were tied (they had filed a return slip and never returned the actual camera, we also did our own investigative work and found him on Facebook and it looked like he got the camera working, judging on the Facebook stuff he posted, but he never actually sent the camera back). Would this be worth an IC3 report? We are out about $1000 on this because of a coercive, shitty client and we were first time Ebay sellers. If not IC3, who else could we turn to?

if you have the evidence that he claimed to file a return slip of the item then didn't return it, then he did commit fraud.

Archived