Hello! I'm an Aromantic Ace

niibaby

Hello! My name is Nina, but you can call me niibaby or niicat as well.

I'm an lithromantic asexual! I live in the Bronx, New York and I am 19 going on 20 years old.

I am an illustrator, I love potatoes, and I have a huge afro. 

I love MMORPGs (like DragonNest or Tera Online), anime, and I love all types of music.

I would really like to get to know some people here since I don't really have a lot of friends! Thanks!! I hope I introduced myself correctly lol. 

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and introducing yourself!! : ) It's great that you found your way here! You'll make friends in no time, I'm sure. We're a friendly and supportive bunch, and there's many anime fans abound, too. Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy being a member! (Oh and by the way, there was a duplicate of your post, but I got rid of it for you!)

Related image

6 minutes ago, kelico said:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and introducing yourself!! : ) It's great that you found your way here! You'll make friends in no time, I'm sure. We're a friendly and supportive bunch, and there's many anime fans abound, too. Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy being a member! (Oh and by the way, there was a duplicate of your post, but I got rid of it for you!)

Related image

LOL, I noticed and I was seriously trying to find a way to delete it, thank you!! 

I can't wait to get to know some people. I feel at home already! 

Dark General

Hello and welcome to AVEN! It's great that you've found this community. I think that you'll make a bunch of friends on here. I hope you enjoy being here.

By the way, I totally love your profile pic. It's so pretty. :)

Welcome!! :cake: I too am a fan of potatoes :D

As kelico said, you're sure to make friends in no time, most people here are super lovely and really welcoming. If you're looking for people to talk to, I'd recommend checking out our chatroom, Just For Fun forum, and the Off-A forum :)

And for the official part of my post:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

On 3/23/2017 at 1:25 AM, Dark General said:

Hello and welcome to AVEN! It's great that you've found this community. I think that you'll make a bunch of friends on here. I hope you enjoy being here.

By the way, I totally love your profile pic. It's so pretty. :)

Thank you!!!! 

18 hours ago, sea-lemon said:

Welcome!! :cake: I too am a fan of potatoes :D

As kelico said, you're sure to make friends in no time, most people here are super lovely and really welcoming. If you're looking for people to talk to, I'd recommend checking out our chatroom, Just For Fun forum, and the Off-A forum :)

And for the official part of my post:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Thank you!!!! I'm so happy to be here. 

I will def read through the terms and other resources.

<3 

Dark General
9 hours ago, niibaby said:

Thank you!!!! 

You're welcome :)

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
On 3/23/2017 at 1:10 AM, niibaby said:

I'm an lithromantic asexual! I live in the Bronx, New York and I am 19 going on 20 years old.

I love MMORPGs (like DragonNest or Tera Online), anime, and I love all types of music.

I would really like to get to know some people here since I don't really have a lot of friends! Thanks!! I hope I introduced myself correctly lol. 

Welcome to Aven!:cake:

I love Afros (I got one myself :) )

We are happy to have you here!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2017 at 1:10 PM, niibaby said:

HELLO NINA!!! :cake:

Nice to meet you. I play Tera too! ^_^

Archived