Friend had another of his rants

SorryNotSorry

SorryNotSorry

My best male friend came from one of his jobs ranting about how he wants to develop robot women RIGHT NOW. Turns out all that happened was that he witnessed the veterinarian's selfish wife having a meltdown at the clinic.

Good question. 

Moving this to musi-rants for want of anywhere else 

Skycaptain, moderator T&S 

TheGrumpyBear

A robotic body would be wonderful, wouldn't it? None of this squishy biological stuff (cept your brain. You wouldn't be you without it). Just being a machine that can think. I would like that.

Anthracite_Impreza
39 minutes ago, TheGrumpyBear said:

A robotic body would be wonderful, wouldn't it? None of this squishy biological stuff (cept your brain. You wouldn't be you without it). Just being a machine that can think. I would like that.

No, he wants to make a robot to be his wife.

Hermit Advocate

Well maybe after he realizes how difficult, and potentially expensive, it will be for him to create a fully functioning robot women he will decide that flesh and blood women are the better option for him. Or he could, you know, stop acting like a kid and accept that life isn't some perfect little fantasy and railing against women in general because one woman was acting like a b****. But that's just my opinion. 

nanogretchen4

I think if that is his attitude toward women, getting himself a robot to call his wife will be a win for himself and for womankind.

how about a Real Doll?

Tell him to watch Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. He may find exactly what he wants there.

Archived