Where I am

mackat5

On the Friday before Memorial day last year, I moved to a nursing home named Cambridge South in Beverly Hills, Michigan. My sister and I agreed that it would be best if I stayed here since I have Parkinsons, which gets worse as you get older.  And I have abad knee that won't let me walk without a lot of help.  Replacement surgery is the only answer for that..  Oh well, I'll survive day by day. 

chair jockey

Hello from a guy who might have The Big C in his gut at 51. (I hope to find out more on Friday.) Every stage of life is just a stage of life and it's still life. :)

There aren't many people on AVEN around my age or your apparent age, but there are some nice social threads for us in Older Asexuals. The Just For Fun and Arcade threads are usually lighthearted and entertaining enough. And overall AVEN is a very welcoming and accepting place. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome back mackat5 - though I'm sorry to learn of your health problems. Hope you can stay around and have some fun with old and new friends.

• 2 months later...

Archived