I finally have found the organization

lynn007

Hey guys,I come from China and until yesterday I finally realized the reality that I am a heteromantic asexual. Then I come here and want to learn more about asexual. You know there is little study about asexual  in China and people around me has never heard it. I am a financial graduate student and decide to take part in the entrence exams for PhD education in the futures. I really hope to learn more about asexual and find friendship here. 

deactivated account

:3 hey welcome! have a pretty cake!

giphy.gif

you can check in some of the forums! just for fun forums are mostly for playing games and chatting! i'm sure you'll meet some great people here!! oh yeah! with private messaging, it won't work if the person has a comma in their name. ><)// i only just learned that! i hope you have a nice time here! 

It took me a while to learn about what asexuality is ^^ it's very hard to come across the word and understand it the way we do unless you're asexual yourself. so i'm not surprised not many people around you understand the word.

what was the study on asexuals about?

1 hour ago, AndyAce said:

:3 hey welcome! have a pretty cake!

giphy.gif

you can check in some of the forums! just for fun forums are mostly for playing games and chatting! i'm sure you'll meet some great people here!! oh yeah! with private messaging, it won't work if the person has a comma in their name. ><)// i only just learned that! i hope you have a nice time here! 

It took me a while to learn about what asexuality is ^^ it's very hard to come across the word and understand it the way we do unless you're asexual yourself. so i'm not surprised not many people around you understand the word.

what was the study on asexuals about?

You are so kind! Thank you

TheNamesVera

Welcome to the website Lynn! There are many kind people here, so I'm sure you'll find friends here.

1 hour ago, TheNamesVera said:

Welcome to the website Lynn! There are many kind people here, so I'm sure you'll find friends here.

Thank you

Hello & welcome!

It's good you've found the website. When it comes to learning more about asexuality, I don't think any website tops this one.

I'm looking for asexual friends so, let me know if you wanna chat or play some videogames :D

玩得开心!

Welcome Lynn!!:cake::cake::cake: i also suggest you go check and scroll through some ace blogs on tumblr too,  they're great on providing infos and accounts of ace experiences :)

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story with us! I'm glad that you found your way here! : ) This is a wonderful place to find others that can relate to you. I suggest checking out the Meetup Mart and maybe the Alternate Language forum to find others in China, if you're interested! Take your time exploring the site, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Related image

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! This is a great place to learn more about a sexuality and how it applies to you...and a good place to make new friends too! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

On 2017/3/21 at 1:11 PM, Lady Girl said:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! This is a great place to learn more about a sexuality and how it applies to you...and a good place to make new friends too! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

You are so kind! Thank you!

Just now, lynn007 said:

You are so kind! Thank you!

On 2017/3/21 at 1:09 PM, kelico said:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story with us! I'm glad that you found your way here! : ) This is a wonderful place to find others that can relate to you. I suggest checking out the Meetup Mart and maybe the Alternate Language forum to find others in China, if you're interested! Take your time exploring the site, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Related image

Thanks!

Archived