Tattoos/Piercings

SamwiseLovesLife

Tattoos/Piercings  

242 members have voted

1. 1. How many tattoos do you currently have?

• None (and don't want any)
    • None (planning on them/too young)
    • 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 6-9
    • 10+
  2. 2. Piercings?

• None (don't plan on any)
    • None (Some planned/too young)
    • Facial piercings 1/2
    • Body piecings 1/2
    • Facial and Body 1/2
    • Facial 3/4
    • Body 3/4
    • Facial and Body 3/4
    • More? (comment)

This poll is closed to new votes

Madelyn Faith

I have 7 ear piercings and a nose piercing. I'm only 17, but I'm planning on getting tattoos once I'm old enough. I'm want to get a tattoo with my sister since we're twins and a roman numeral 10 because that is where I am in the lineup of females in my family (my grandma great, gma, mom and her four sisters all have tattoos of their birth order). I want to hopefully get many more than just those two!

Clvr_Hnds_Guy

i have one tattoo on my right arm of a panther sliding down a wall, have had it since i was mid late 20s

• 2 weeks later...
elbow_macaroni

One tattoo but planning on at least one more.  Just my ears pierced. =)

PerhapsSomeHotCocoa

I have one tattoo, would love to have more. I'm thinking about piercings, but I'm more interested in getting another tat.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 tattoos so far, a paw on my wrist, which I got before going to uni to remind me of my dog in a subtle way, a cat on my foot from an anime I love, and some sweet peas on my ribs, which is my fave, to remind me of my mum and a reminder to keep her close and not take her for granted, as I have in the past.

I definitely want more tattoos though! I at least want one to represent all my mum's parents, and my great aunt on her side, and I'd like mine and my brothers constellations on my inner ankles!

In terms of piercings, I have my ears pierced, but rarely wear earrings. My dad wanted me to get them doe when I was a baby, like is tradition in hs family, but my mum wouldn't let him. Then for years from about 6, I begged my mum to let me get them done, but she refused. Then on my 10th birthday, she gave me my last present, which was a set of earrings, and we went to get them pierced! I was so excited to have them done, but when we did them, my ears bled and swelled up horribly! Turns out I'm allergic to having metal shoved though my body xD

Since then I've had my ears done in a few other places, but have always let them heal up, because they're too uncomfortable :/ Therefore I don't think I'll ever get more piercings!

7 ear piercings (4 left, 3 right)

want so many tattoos when I get older I can’t even explain. Most have to do with stuff that means a lot to me and dragons.

• 2 months later...

@SamwiseLovesLife

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived