Tattoos/Piercings

SamwiseLovesLife

Tattoos/Piercings  

242 members have voted

1. 1. How many tattoos do you currently have?

• None (and don't want any)
    • None (planning on them/too young)
    • 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 6-9
    • 10+
  2. 2. Piercings?

• None (don't plan on any)
    • None (Some planned/too young)
    • Facial piercings 1/2
    • Body piecings 1/2
    • Facial and Body 1/2
    • Facial 3/4
    • Body 3/4
    • Facial and Body 3/4
    • More? (comment)

This poll is closed to new votes

SamwiseLovesLife

Hi lovely people <3

Interested to see the proportion of Tattoos/Piercings of the people here :)

All comments/explanations welcome x

NerotheReaper

I have three tattoos, might get more in future :) 

No tattoos, but I'm considering one or two in the future maybe. My only piercings are ear lobes, but I haven't ruled out getting more.

9 tattoos, 2 eyebrow piercings (no longer used), 6 ear piercings [4-left ear/ 2-right ear] (no longer used).

Thinking of a new tat for my right hand. Want something that starts on my ring finger, and flows across the back of my hand.

Perhaps, a dragon, with it's head on my finger, and it's body & wings across the back of the hand, then it's tail wrapping around my wrist.

Any thoughts?

I have two tattoos (so far): Japanese style ivy leaves on my left forearm, and Cor van der Beek's signature on my right wrist. I'm planning my next one, though. (It's going to be in honor of Anita Carter!) As for piercings, I have four in my right earlobe and five in my left. I'm stretching the first ones to a 0 gauge (8mm), and currently I'm at 8 gauge (3mm). I have three lip piercings: two side labrets ("snakebites") and a vertical labret. I also have two nose piercings: my left nostril and a 2 gauge (6.5mm) stretched septum. And I got my tongue pierced last week, too. In the future I want a lot more. (Next on my agenda is to get my right nostril pierced. I like symmetry.)

J. van Deijck

I don't have any tattoos yet (it was a matter of money, now it's not a problem). I am planning to get one very soon, it will be a splatter radiation warning sign with the chemical symbol of radium.

for piercings, I have 4 ear piercings (3 in my left ear, 1 in my right ear). I'd love to get the eyebrow, tongue and snakebite done, but my body rejects piercings, so I have stopped trying.

Grumpy Alien

4 tattoos :D No piercings unless you count my ears.

No tattoos or piercings(and don't want any). My ears were pierced without my consent when I was little but I don't wear earrings.

I don’t have tattoos nor do I have piercings and I don’t want either of that. I’m not the type for this and it wouldn’t fit my overall appearance to a degree where it would even look contradictory if that makes any sense.

AshenPhoenix

I don't have any tattoos and/or piercings. My dad is a tattoo artist though and basically I'm the only one in my family without any ink :P

It's not because I don't plan on getting any/am against the idea. Just, I have literally been too indecisive for multiple years on what to get and it's for the most part incredibly permanent. I'm just not sure what design I'd like to permanently have on my body for the rest of my life.

I do however, plan on never ever ever ever getting any piercings because are you kidding me hell no I don't want needles going THROUGH me for no good reason.

I currently have 10 tattoos, technically 11 since one is a cover-up. Plan on more. My piercings are healed over.

SamwiseLovesLife
On 19/03/2017 at 2:03 PM, Tja said:

9 tattoos, 2 eyebrow piercings (no longer used), 6 ear piercings [4-left ear/ 2-right ear] (no longer used).

Thinking of a new tat for my right hand. Want something that starts on my ring finger, and flows across the back of my hand.

Perhaps, a dragon, with it's head on my finger, and it's body & wings across the back of the hand, then it's tail wrapping around my wrist.

Any thoughts?

Love the dragon idea. Black and grey or colour?

(Also high five for the profile gif) :D

4 hours ago, AmberLovesLife said:

Love the dragon idea. Black and grey or colour?

(Also high five for the profile gif) :D

Thanks!:D

I'll go with black and grey. I think I'm over color tats.;)

Though, I still love those orange Japanese carps.

Have 3 tattoos: an anklet, a small symbol above it, and a small piece on my back shoulder. Don't know if I will get any more.

I have two piercings in each earlobe, but mostly use single earring sets (the most common way to wear earrings).

ps: Did not see ear piercings in the vote-taking part, so did not fully partake in the poll.

SamwiseLovesLife
11 hours ago, Tja said:

Thanks!:D

I'll go with black and grey. I think I'm over color tats.;)

Though, I still love those orange Japanese carps.

Sounds good :)

Mine are all colour, naturalistic like photos, no black lines. I love decorating my body

I have one tattoo and another planned. I had a body piercing that I sorely miss and regretted getting rid of about a week after I did, so I went ahead and said I still have it in the poll. Mainly because I plan on getting it again some time soon.

Hermit Advocate

I currently have 2 tattoos, I want more, and 7 ear piercings. I don't count ear piercings as facial piercings so I was disappointing that it wasn't an option. 

9 hours ago, AmberLovesLife said:

Sounds good :)

Mine are all colour, naturalistic like photos, no black lines. I love decorating my body

Sounds great!

Mine are all outlined and colored in (except for my last 2). They are old school (meaning: I'm old) :P

The one on my left hand is just an outline. The one on my left leg, from ankle to knee, is an all black tribal.

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I have 2 tattoos and pierced ears, I want to get m lip pierced but then again I do not want to. I'm still deciding if I should, I'm also want to get a new tattoo and I might but not anytime soon.

Félinferno

I don't have any tattoos or piercings. I kinda want to get a small tattoo on my wrist or back someday, but I'm scared of needles so I'm not 100% sure on it. I also worry that the tattoo might start to look gross as I get older.

I hate piercings, so I'm never, ever going to get any.

BobRossRules

I have 3 tattoos and I plan on getting more!!  I have a flower on my ankle, and penguin on my thumb, and planetary alignment configuration when I was born on my arm.  I still want a black sheep on my other arm, and tree on the back of my neck....a dog and a cat somewhere.....and others!:D

My pierces are just regular ear lobe ones.  I did have second ones on my lobe, but since my lobe it asymmetrical, it looked weird so I took them out.  

I don't have any tattoos but one is in serious progress (right now being designed). Piercings.. 2 ear lobes on each side, 4 face piercings + 2 body piercings. 

For now I have just one tattoo and 5 ear piercings. And hey, why no one is posting any photos of tattoos? Guys! 

SamwiseLovesLife
On 19/03/2017 at 3:25 PM, Gloomy said:

No tattoos or piercings(and don't want any). My ears were pierced without my consent when I was little but I don't wear earrings.

I think it's a shame when parents pierce young children's ears. Surely it should be a choice made when able to concent? (not assuming this was you, but agreed regardless)

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

I have an ACE tattoo on my left arm and a Deathly hallows one on my forearm. I briefly had pierced ears but allowed them to close in my teens.

Gentle Giant

I have standard earlobe piercings (1 in each ear). Don't want any more piercings. No tattoos and don't ever want to get any.

I agree with @AmberLovesLife that young children and babies should not be pierced and should wait until they are old enough to consent to it.

• 3 weeks later...

I got my first tattoo for my 18th birthday; it's of the logo for WARP Graphics, my favorite comic book company. I'm planning on getting the Dark Brotherhood symbol on my shoulder blade with my sister Lilly (Yes, we are those nerds. It's gonna be totally awesome to have a matching tat with someone though!), and I want to get a sleeve of the crew of Mass Effect 2! 

Archived