Finally an Answer.....

Koly

Hi, I posted yesterday-for the first time- on what I thought was the Oldies site. My name is Koly and I am a newbie here. To re: what i wrote, I am 51 yrs, struggled since 10-12yrs old wondering what was "wrong" with me and why did I feel the way I felt when the rest of the world spoke so differently from my feelings towards sex. I had a light bulb moment the other day when I randomly watched a Documentary on 'Asexuals'  WOW! and OMG!!  Finally an answer and a NAME and i'm not alone! The email for this site was at the end of the Doc so i wrote it down, signed up and here i am. I'v had really nice welcoming responses to my post and feel a weight has been lifted.

I'm hoping to have respectful chats and hear how and why, etc, and find more knowledge and answers to my 40yr-ish struggle with this and maybe make some friends.

I am female, have great grown kids from a 14yr marriage that was such a struggle in "That" department. Divorced now for a long time. Never discussed my "problem" with Anyone

because i thought i was the only one who felt this way.

By the way i am also a newbie at these chat rooms and have no clue how to/what to click on to answer/talk to some one. I have tried on a page like this but when i hit 'sumit' it just keeps saying saved-Ok- but like to where because it's not entering in said persons site. Ya i know, i'm computer illiterate too, hahahaha, help ;) 

well yes, as you said you are NOT alone and this can be comforting to know. I've been struggling with my sexuality for about 5 years. still have got no answer. but i have found out maybe it's ok to be lost sometimes, to have no answer.....,but well, can't deny it can get tough sometimes; it doesnt really feel good to be confused about something that you are dealing with EVERY day. so i understand what you say.;)^_^

Anyway, i was amateur here too and figured it all by myself. I"ll be glad to assist you in any way that i can help.

you just can use the envelop figure up in your profile (message option), to contact me^_^^_^

straightouttamordor

So glad you're here with us !  It is a great burden lifted from your soul when you find others on this site much like you. The computer skills are pretty intuitive, they will come in time so be patient. You can't nuke your device if you make a common mistake. Many worry and fret over that. Mistakes happen. 

Hope you continue to post here with us !

Hey Melinda, thanks for posting.

A life time or a 5 yr struggle, still the same emotional rollercoaster.    What changed 5 yrs ago to have you going through this struggle? If I may ask? maybe I can help? Enjoy the day :)

On 3/18/2017 at 7:52 AM, Koly said:

Hey Melinda, thanks for posting.

A life time or a 5 yr struggle, still the same emotional rollercoaster.    What changed 5 yrs ago to have you going through this struggle? If I may ask? maybe I can help? Enjoy the day :)

Well, some times this is others, society, parents or friends that makes me feel i need to question myself and then end up with an answer in their favor.

But some times this is just me, who is trying to find just an answer because i feel there is some thing wrong somehow.

This is all how the struggles start.But i have learnt to handle it somehow; kinda dealing with it.

I'm still struggling but as least now i know maybe we dont need to find an answer necessarily. maybe it's ok to be wondered and amused and maybe some day the answer shows it itself. ;)

So technically, i'm just moving through and hoping to find some answers.

I'm not sure if i could express my feelings clearly, but this is almost like that.-_--_-

Oh don't I know the pressures from all around you. There is Nothing wrong with you kiddo, nothing. You may be right & there is no answers to how we feel but if your heart/feelings/emotions are telling you this is who you are, then I say embrace it for now. See where life takes you and gurl, run with it . onward and upward !  :)  There's so many folks here that feel the same, are welcoming and understand. Take care of you Melinda :) 

Archived