Flaming Aces and Arrows Anthology

CappuccinoBean the Mermaid

Hello!

My name is Bean! I used to be very active on here about a year ago, but then college and applying for college got in the way. You know, the usual.

ANYWAY...my friends and I are trying to get a YA anthology of exclusively aro and ace spectrum voices off the ground. We are gathering interest from both published and unpublished writers so we can pick and then crowd fund the money for everyone involved in the project on Kickstarter. Then we want to query to agents and try to get this baby published. Any profits we make off this project beyond paying people for their work will be donated to the Trevor Project, which recognizes aces and fields calls for aces in crisis. 

Our website is here.

We are also publicly announcing this project on our social media tomorrow so any help you can give us would be appreciated. Blast this out if you can and let us know if you want to submit a story. We are very excited and look forward to hearing from you. 

It sounds like a cool idea! I might submit something.

That's great! We look forward to reading it! :D

Hello! Bean again. Instead of collecting proposals we are now collecting submissions through June 15th. We are also collecting interest for a mailing list for our kickstarter. We've been getting a lot of positive buzz and feedback and we are super hopeful about this project. 

You can find all submission info and promotional materials at flamingacesandarrows.wordpress.com

We are also on twitter @acearoanthology 

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks really exciting. I'm a published poet and author, but have never written for young adults before, or written anything explicitly about asexuality or aromanticism, although I have written asexual and aromantic characters. I'll have a try at coming up at something. Really looking forward to how this turns out!

Archived