A Wild Mod Appears!

Ricki

Hey everyone, I'm Ricchan, though I have tons of nicknames, from Ritsy to Shriley!

I wanna open up by saying that if you have any questions about me or this section, feel free to leave comments here and I'll do my best to answer!

I don't have much to say, really other than I hope to keep threads going and encourage the creation of all sorts, no matter how whacky they might seem! Don't break the ToS and remember that this isn't HotBox, and I think everything will flow just fine! :)

A bit about me: I love reading, casual writing, video games and watching films. You'll find me dotted all over AVEN, mostly here and chat room but I'm always open for a Direct Message if you need, no matter what the subject is! 

Grumpy Alien

I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you.

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Congrats and see you around throughout forums here.

chair jockey

Hello. How do you do. My job is to make your life miserable. Nice to have met you.

I'm joking, of course. I'm just a mild-mannered reporter now, and I never owned a cape and don't currently. You're my favourite election so far and there's no doubt you'll do great. See you in the threads!

1 minute ago, chair jockey said:

Hello. How do you do. My job is to make your life miserable. Nice to have met you.

I'm joking, of course. I'm just a mild-mannered reporter now, and I never owned a cape and don't currently. You're my favourite election so far and there's no doubt you'll do great. See you in the threads!

See you in the threads! 

We'll have to sort you out with a cape, it'll look great on you!

:cake::cake:

<No longer active>
7 minutes ago, Joe Parrish said:

All hail Ric!  Long live the mod!

Amen to that! All hail Ric!

On 3/12/2017 at 3:17 PM, Ricchan said:

Hey everyone, I'm Ricchan, though I have tons of nicknames, from Ritsy to Shriley!

I wanna open up by saying that if you have any questions about me or this section, feel free to leave comments here and I'll do my best to answer!

I don't have much to say, really other than I hope to keep threads going and encourage the creation of all sorts, no matter how whacky they might seem! Don't break the ToS and remember that this isn't HotBox, and I think everything will flow just fine! :)

A bit about me: I love reading, casual writing, video games and watching films. You'll find me dotted all over AVEN, mostly here and chat room but I'm always open for a Direct Message if you need, no matter what the subject is! 

Congratulations on winning the mod spot! 

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Psssssssssst

Hey, your hard work is super appreciated :P Thanks for doing everything you can to make AVEN a super dope place to spend too much time ;)

Archived