What if Trump and Clinton swapped genders?

Yatogami

I love this thread.

I find it weird, because when I read the title I was thinking that "If a chick acted like Trump they'd call her bitchy or bossy." But that thought also points out the issues here. Hillary (being a woman her whole life) can't be assertive because people will shrug her off as bossy. Yet seeing a man act like her makes him look weak. I think this points out a huge thing abotu gender stereotypes, how genders are expected to act, and how genders are perceived when not fitting inside their box.

Clinton would be one of those boutique pooches that spends all day at the window yapping inefectually 

Trump can't be a cat, because a cat never shits on their own doorstep 

ChillaKilla
10 hours ago, skıt said:

what if trump was a cat and clinton was a dog

everyone knows dogs are boys and cats are girls skit get it together

10 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

everyone knows dogs are boys and cats are girls skit get it together

everyone knows that boys rule (cats) and girls drool (dogs)

hasn't the patriarchy taught you anything?

Anyway, to actually respond to the topic, I'm think if it came out that a female Trump was grabbing dudes by the dick, she'd instantly be labelled a slut/whore and that would be the end of the fundamental Christian vote. 

ChillaKilla
36 minutes ago, skıt said:

everyone knows that boys rule (cats) and girls drool (dogs)

hasn't the patriarchy taught you anything?

No it's boys go to college to get more knowledge, girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider, obviously

1 minute ago, ChillaKilla said:

No it's boys go to college to get more knowledge, girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider, obviously

I want to go to Jupiter.

ChillaKilla
Just now, Mistake Maya said:

I want to go to Jupiter.

Idk, it might give you gas

ChillaKilla
5 minutes ago, Mistake Maya said:

I could hang out on one of the moons though

Callisto could theoretically have life under its ice sheets, y'know!

17 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

Callisto could theoretically have life under its ice sheets, y'know!

Also Europa could have life. Io looks like an early earth. And Titan has a thick enough atmosphere that people think it could harbour life too, not human life. But life. It's cool :)

ChillaKilla
Just now, Evren said:

Also Europa could have life. Io looks like an early earth. And Titan has a thick enough atmosphere that people think it could harbour life too, not human life. But life. It's cool :)

Isn't Titan in Saturn's orbit though? Yeah, along with Enceladus and the Death St- uh, I mean Mimas.

16 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

Isn't Titan in Saturn's orbit though? Yeah, along with Enceladus and the Death St- uh, I mean Mimas.

Yeah Titan is in Saturn's orbit. It's just a really cool moon so I get all excited about it :)

ChillaKilla
Just now, Evren said:

Yeah Titan is in Saturn's orbit. It's just a really cool moon so I get all excited about it :)

The coolest part is that since the atmosphere is so thick, if you had a pair of giant plywood wings you could practically flap them and fly. That's like my entire childhood dream to be honest. I also think Iapetus is cool with its really dark surface. 

23 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

The coolest part is that since the atmosphere is so thick, if you had a pair of giant plywood wings you could practically flap them and fly. That's like my entire childhood dream to be honest. I also think Iapetus is cool with its really dark surface. 

Vacations to Titan now boarding. Remember to bring your gas mask and never step in the liquid methane.

ChillaKilla
19 minutes ago, Evren said:

Vacations to Titan now boarding. Remember to bring your gas mask and never step in the liquid methane.

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Mistake Maya said:

I want to go to Jupiter.

Careful, you could break out in big red spots! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived