• Like 2

@[noize:injekktion] Of course! :lol:Β 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

yay. *feels like he has made a good deed today* :D

• Like 1

Epica anyone?! :DΒ :wub:

Β 

I recently picked up an Icelandic CD, Takk by Sigur RΓ³s, in the charity shop I work inΒ ( it was the week I arrived back from Iceland so it felt like fate :PΒ ). There seems to be a debate as to whether it's rock or metal. Anyone want to weigh in? Either way will listen as soon as I root out a CD player :DΒ 

@Tara_

Epica all the way :D One of my favourite bands ever. Though I still have to familiarize myself with Solace System.

Β 

• Like 1
On 2017-10-20 at 5:15 AM, Amnesiac said:

Β 

Thought I’d listen to a new album whilst I’m travelling todayΒ 

I’m guessing this one isn’t going to be played too often :PΒ 

8 hours ago, SaturnOOO said:

I’m guessing this one isn’t going to be played too often :PΒ 

You guessed correct :PΒ I'm coming to the conclusion that Black Metal maybe justΒ isn't for me, with the odd exception!

On 2017-10-30 at 6:06 AM, Amnesiac said:

You guessed correct :PΒ I'm coming to the conclusion that Black Metal maybe justΒ isn't for me, with the odd exception!

Black metal is quite simply not for everyone!Β Above all genres it's so hard to explain / justify my love for it. There's nothing concrete to point to to say, see, this is why it's good.Β I think that atmosphere either speaks to you or it doesn't, which is more than fair.

• Like 2

Β 

• Like 2

Β 

• Like 1
On 2017-11-07 at 2:12 AM, Peinture Paix said:

Β 

ThisΒ :D

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, SaturnOOO said:

ThisΒ :D

Β 

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Β 

Β 

Β 

I've never heard of Blut Aus Nord before, but this band has chaos in it's sound, and it's mesmerizing. I love it. :lol:Β 

7 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

I've never heard of Blut Aus Nord before, but this band has chaos in it's sound, and it's mesmerizing. I love it. :lol:Β 

Really? Yeah, they're masters of chaos, discord, and transcendence, hah. Start from The Work Which Transforms God and go from there (their first two albums are more traditional black metal, but also very good in their own right. One of their albums just barely missed getting into my top ten list I just posted!)

5 minutes ago, SaturnOOO said:

Really? Yeah, they're masters of chaos, discord, and transcendence, hah. Start from The Work Which Transforms God and go from there (their first two albums are more traditional black metal, but also very good in their own right. One of their albums just barely missed getting into my top ten list I just posted!)

I'll start listening to that album now then, and I'll let you know how things go from there. ^_^ I'm also pretty curious about their earlier albums, so I'll need to listen to those as well.

Β 

@Peinture Paix

Batushka looks interesting. I'll have to look into them further.

Β 

From me a song written in memory of a man who died saving fellow concert-goers during the Bucharest Colectiv club fire. (lyrics translation in the video description).

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Found these guys today. Something to check out, if you're into Fintroll-type stuff.

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

@Piotrek I hope you'll like them! ^_^

Β 

We Butter the Bread with Butter..... and jelly for high cholesterol. -cue cheesy rimshot here for that terribly lame joke-

Β 

Β 

Β