The Metalhead Fortress

SaturnOOO

Silk Bones

@MetalOvercoatΒ Holy crap, Obscura!! It's been so long since I listened to them. Thanks for posting this.Β :lol:

Β 

@AmnesiacΒ And a major thank you to you too for posting Harbinger and A Trust Unclean, I really miss listening to these bands.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

OK I have a huge backlog just from this channel, which I intend to spam a couple every day in here till I catch up :DΒ It's a good way of getting me to listen to them.

• Like 2

@Ricchan

And another two bands to look into :)

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Piotrek said:

@Ricchan

And another two bands to look into :)

I hope you like looking into bands, because I almost only listen to unknown bands when it comes down to metal, as they tend to be the ones trying something new to stand out xD

Talking of which here's 2 more. I really like the second one but which the backing singers had more power, the first one is alright though.

Β 

Β 

• Like 2
Enne Kristin

I have explored my amazon music account and found many band I had never heard of... Sterbhaus is great, very funny videos. Giftzwerg and Goregonzola too :)Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 4
Silk Bones

A band by the name In Search of Sight made a theme song cover for one of my favorite shows Squidbillies, along with a few other bands, but this one was pretty good and went well with the visuals.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Marrow said:

I know it's from a game but the soundtrack to "Doom" is frikin bomb

Β 

Yeah, it's awesome. I think it was influenced by the music Trent Reznor composed for Quake.

I'm not a metalhead really, I just style my hair sort of the same exact way sometimes and I like whatever I think is cool.

Β 

I've always liked the intro to this song:

Β 

Here have some HateΒ Eternal to wash out the taste of BieberΒ :lol:

Β 

Β 

Also:

Β 

Β 

I met Derek Roddy when he came to Montreal for a drum clinic. He is seriously the nicest guy.

• Like 1

Boo @Ocean EyesΒ I'm not able to see some of the vids... Must be a regional block :(Β 

Idk, I think the singer from Hate Eternal is trying to tell us all to listen to Justin Bieber's music. There were a lot of subliminal messages in that video.

Β 

Dammit. :(

Silk Bones

Some Filth for the lads and lovelies tonight.

Β 

• Like 1
Silk Bones

@Ocean EyesΒ Lol! Rest assured, it's far from society's reach.Β :lol:

Enne Kristin

A NWBHM-Classic:

Β 

• Like 1
Enne Kristin

Β 

• Like 1
Enne Kristin

And my favorite breakfast song... No milk for my cereals is THE absolute nightmare...

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
Enne Kristin

Not a song, but a really helpful site I encountered recently

Β 

https://www.metal-archives.com/

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
Silk Bones

These three songs above remind me of King Diamond and Billy Squire. Going way, way back now.Β 8)

Β 

Β 

@Ricchan

And, yet again, I dig the bands you suggested and intend to explore them further :) Is it just me or does the Numenor's vocalist sound a bit like Bruce Dickinson?

Β 

And since @Marrow suggested a game soundtrack piece, I leave you with soundtrack to the "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" by Polish "heavy folk/metal" band Percival Shuttenbach. (The game is based on a book cycle by a Polish author, and the game has been developed by a Polish studio)

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
Enne Kristin

Β 

• Like 1