SaturnOOO

The Metalhead Fortress

314 posts in this topic

It sank once more. A metalhead to the rescue!

 

I only know a fraction of these guys' output, but that's enough to convince me that they rock!

Spoiler

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

And finally:

Spoiler

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Amnesiac I think that's the darkest think you've ever posted! :D it reminds me of something... The first thing that comes to mind is Gorguts' latest, but it could be something else, too...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SaturnOOO Ha! I do dig a lot of dark music, just lately I've been to a few gigs for lighter bands so I've been more focussed on that :P Venom Prison are an outstanding new band though, high hopes for them! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is a bit weird and fun, but also still a good song :D (The music video is just plain strange though)... 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think these guys have been posted which is surprising. Dir En Grey.

Spoiler

 

 

Ex Deo

Spoiler

 

 

All Shall Perish

Spoiler

 

 

Oh, this song is magnificent. Swallow the Sun.

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@SaturnOOO Did you ever get round to giving this album a listen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amnesiac said:

 

@SaturnOOO Did you ever get round to giving this album a listen?

Yes I did! I still struggle with some of the core elements, but there are a lot of things I really like about it too. Honestly at this point if I could just take out the vocals I'd probably be super into it. Progress! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SaturnOOO said:

Yes I did! I still struggle with some of the core elements, but there are a lot of things I really like about it too. Honestly at this point if I could just take out the vocals I'd probably be super into it. Progress! 

 

I'll take that! His vocals never did it for me at first either, more I got used to them the more I actually respected how talented the guy is! Nice one for actually giving it a try though :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Amnesiac said:

 

I'll take that! His vocals never did it for me at first either, more I got used to them the more I actually respected how talented the guy is! Nice one for actually giving it a try though :D 

This has happened to me so many times. I think if I went on first impressions alone I probably wouldn't be listening to the majority of my favourite bands today :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now