The Asexual Literary Journal

crazypimpernelfan

crazypimpernelfan

I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, but I just found this now and thought I would share it here:

http://theasexual.com

Apparently, their due date is March 15, so I'm sure the Founding Editor would like to see some more submissions before then.

2 hours ago, crazypimpernelfan said:

I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, but I just found this now and thought I would share it here:

http://theasexual.com

Apparently, their due date is March 15, so I'm sure the Founding Editor would like to see some more submissions before then.

Does that mean if I published my poetry already on "Writerscafe" I cant repost it on there? 

On 3/6/2017 at 8:52 AM, Sherlocks said:

Does that mean if I published my poetry already on "Writerscafe" I cant repost it on there? 

You'd be better off asking the editor, methinks.

• 3 weeks later...
crazypimpernelfan

It came out recently, and I'm excited that it did! :D

And yes, contact the editor regarding any questions for the next issue. Typically editors don't accept poems that have been posted in forums, but ask the editor first. I wish you best of luck!

Hermit Advocate

Damn, wish I had found this sooner. Ah well, I've submitted a few poems and we'll see how it goes. 

Even I might try writing something for it. I'd really like to see it keep going.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hermit Advocate

I've been looking for this thread. 2 of my poems have been accepted. I'm so excited! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Hermit Advocate

Just so you all know Vol. 1, Issue 2 is out. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived