Hey everyone

cartamine

Hey :)

I joined this lovely forum and community over a year ago and after a lot of reading I finally brought myself to write something on here.

I'm in my early twenties, studying music pedagogy, I enjoy reading (mostly crime or fantasy novels), making music and some crafting.

I didn't feel that different, but after I discovered asexuality many things "clicked" and my nonexistent love life (now and before) makes much more sense... I might feel a bit lonely once in a while, but most of the time I'm happy with my current situation. I'm not searching for a relationship right now, but it would be nice to have a special someone in the future. (I'm hetero-romantic)

I'm not a big writer, but who knows, maybe I will write or answer on some topics...

I definitely plan on checking out the chat and I think I saw some interesting games in the Just for Fun Forum ;)

That's enough for now, if you have any questions just ask!

I'm in JFF and Chatterbox a lot because they're so enjoyable. Welcome to AVEN.

Welcome to AVEN! I'm PeridotStar (Star or Peridot is fine too), and it's lovely to meet you--I'm a fellow hetero-romantic!

Out of curiosity, and if you don't mind sharing, do you have a favorite fantasy novel?

I quite like Terry Goodkind's work, even though he's a terrible person in real life haha.

Hiya and welcome to AVEN. :cake: Glad to have another reader on board, hope you like it here.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and sharing your story with us! : ) I'm glad things have clicked for you. It can be a really great feeling!! You'll find a lot of people that can relate...many book lovers as well. I hope you enjoy being a member!

Image result for chocolate layer cake

Thanks everyone, have some cake too! :cake::cake:

6 hours ago, PeridotStar said:

Welcome to AVEN! I'm PeridotStar (Star or Peridot is fine too), and it's lovely to meet you--I'm a fellow hetero-romantic!

Out of curiosity, and if you don't mind sharing, do you have a favorite fantasy novel?

I quite like Terry Goodkind's work, even though he's a terrible person in real life haha.

Ohhh, I don't know... I've read so much and don't know if I have a favorite. :)

As a teenager I loved the Eragon series and read them multiple times, but it's a while since i last read it.

I totally missed you mentioning the crime part! I spent time doing secondary research on true crime, especially unidentified bodies. Some amazing stories there, like Cheryl McMillan's.

Archived