Hogwarts Houses and preferences

Toby The Casual Prince

Hogwarts House and House Preferences  

149 members have voted

1. 1. First of all, what is your Hogwarts House?

• Ravenclaw
    • Hufflepuff
    • Slytherin
    • Gryffindor
    • I don't know
  2. 2. So, if you are anything like me you might have wanted to find out what your secondary Hogwarts House is. If So, what is it? (This can't be the same as the last question)

• Ravenclaw
    • Hufflepuff
    • Slytherin
    • Gryffindor
    • ??? Toby, secondary houses aren't cool (yes they are!)
    • I don't know
    • I don't know but I will find out!
    • I am solely my primary house
  3. 3. What House have you noticed you are most prone to befriend?

• Same as you
    • Different from you
    • Idk my friends don't think Hogwarts Houses are cool
    • An equal mix
  4. 4. So what house are you most likely to befriend?

• Ravenclaws
    • Hufflepuffs
    • Gryffindors
    • Slytherins
    • I don't know
    • Still not cool Toby (how dare you?)
  5. 5. People from what Primary House do you find most attractive? (platonically or romantically, whatever you prefer)

• Primary: Gryffindor
    • Primary: Slytherin
    • Primary: Ravenclaw
    • Primary: Hufflepuff
    • I am still not convinced this is cool
    • I don't know
  6. 6. People from what Secondary House do you find most attractive? (platonically or romantically, whatever you prefer). This can't be the same as last question

• Secondary Gryffindor
    • Secondary Slytherin
    • Secondary Ravenclaw
    • Secondary Hufflepuff
    • I don't know
    • I don't care about secondary houses
  7. 7. Cool?

• Cool.
    • Cool!
    • Freezing
    • Hi, I think you are great
    • Still not convinced

This poll is closed to new votes

Toby The Casual Prince

3 people think I am great. This is the best day. 

Buzzfeed once told me I'm near equal in all the houses so I get to go into whichever one I choose...... I CHOOSE TO MAKE MY OWN HOUSE. We will be the Snugglewhips and our mascot is a koala bear

Toby The Casual Prince
7 hours ago, Josie P said:

Buzzfeed once told me I'm near equal in all the houses so I get to go into whichever one I choose...... I CHOOSE TO MAKE MY OWN HOUSE. We will be the Snugglewhips and our mascot is a koala bear

That sounds like I great house! :D 

TheCatBehind

I'm not sure which is my secondary house as I keep getting either Huffledor or Huffleclaw ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Still, Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor after the renewal or whatnot, so I assume I'm more Huffleclaw? Idek man.

Also #Snugglewhips

Mimikyu Senpai

On the old Pottermore website I was sorted into Hufflepuff but on the revamped site I got Ravenclaw. So I'm Huffleclaw through and through. (Unless I'm missing out on something and the new Pottermore test isn't accurate or something...?) 

• 1 month later...
SamwiseLovesLife

Hufflepuff party :D I heart Griffs and Sliths, Raves are cool too but often mock me. Love anyways <3

drjohnhwatson

I am a hardcore Hufflepuff and I'm a little offended at all the hate we get.  Also at how lacking our merch is.  I was just on ThinkGeek the other day and they had comforters (I mean, they were shitty comforters with low thread count, but...) and there was one for Ravenclaw, one for Slytherin, and one for Gryffindor.  One for all the houses!  Oh, is there a fourth one?  Mmmm, I don't know about that.  :rolleyes:.

I think I'm Hufflepuff through-and-through, but if I had to be something else it would probably be Slytherin.  Cool colours, cool location, cool mascot design, and it's all about like groundwater and rain-water, which I love.  Plus I'm loyal...to people who are loyal to me.  And I'm cunning as hell.  And shrewd and self-preserving, haha.

I have a bunch of friends who are either Slytherin or see themselves as Slytherin, and I have two Gryffindor friends.  The funny part being one of my Gryffindor-sorted friends literally shares Slytherin's first name :lol:.

Venus Darling

Tee-hee! ( ,, ^ ^ ,, )

08503ba231da4c4b8d8a5f487c986242.jpg

• 1 month later...
Toby The Casual Prince
On 2017-04-08 at 7:31 AM, drjohnhwatson said:

I am a hardcore Hufflepuff and I'm a little offended at all the hate we get.  Also at how lacking our merch is.  I was just on ThinkGeek the other day and they had comforters (I mean, they were shitty comforters with low thread count, but...) and there was one for Ravenclaw, one for Slytherin, and one for Gryffindor.  One for all the houses!  Oh, is there a fourth one?  Mmmm, I don't know about that.  :rolleyes:.

I think I'm Hufflepuff through-and-through, but if I had to be something else it would probably be Slytherin.  Cool colours, cool location, cool mascot design, and it's all about like groundwater and rain-water, which I love.  Plus I'm loyal...to people who are loyal to me.  And I'm cunning as hell.  And shrewd and self-preserving, haha.

I have a bunch of friends who are either Slytherin or see themselves as Slytherin, and I have two Gryffindor friends.  The funny part being one of my Gryffindor-sorted friends literally shares Slytherin's first name :lol:.

I, for one, thinks Hufflepuffs are great! :D

Toby The Casual Prince

22 people think I'm great. Which is very nice 

cosmosredshift7

Hufflepuff here who is dating a fellow Hufflepuff, and i have two Slytherin best friends ✌

I never thought about it until recently, but my secondary house would be Gryffindor

SamwiseLovesLife
On 08/04/2017 at 6:31 AM, drjohnhwatson said:

Preach! I even have this problem at the Warner bros studios in London D':

• 4 weeks later...
darkstreamers252

I'm a Ravenclaw all the way!

• 3 weeks later...

My primary house is Ravenclaw. It is the one I have been sorted into in every quiz I've taken, on multiple sites. But, I had no notion that I could also have a secondary house. So, I just went and took three different quizzes at three different sites and every one of them gave me the same 'hybrid' house. Apparently, I am a "Ravendor", meaning that my secondary house is Gryffindor, which is pretty groovy...though I also loved the pic of the Hufflepuff common room that someone posted in a similar thread, a while back :) 

pottermore sorted me into gryffindor multiple times (yes, i have created a lot of accounts to make sure this is my house) so there i am in the minority here XD

my secondary house would be hufflepuff, sometimes i have this inner badger inside me, even my friends tell me that

and its cool, all houses are cool! :-------------------)

(i have more noses than voldy tho XP)

Ravenclaw here. One sorting quiz had runner-ups and mine was Gryffindor. Most of my friends are Gryffindors or Hufflepuff (one says she's Ravenclaw because she likes blue. That's not how it works dammit!).

Don't know about romantic attraction.

Can we also have a poll about Ilvermorny house? :D (I'm a thunderbird)

SamwiseLovesLife
On 23/06/2017 at 8:45 PM, chandrakirti said:

I always measure as Hufflepuff on these quizzes, but wish to be Ravenclaw..:P

**aspiring Ravenclaw**

There should be an aspiration question. I am a Huff and aspire to be HUFF :D

MagentaColouredTurtle

It's intriguing how many asexuals (myself included) belong to Ravenclaw :lol: There needs to be some kind of study done about it.

J. van Deijck

I don't know anything about secondary houses (is there a thing? :o), but I've noticed that I mostly befriend Slytherins, being Gryffindor myself. :D

chrys_silver

Pottermore let me choose between Hufflepuff and Slytherin when I originally did the test, but all my friends insist I'm Hufflepuff through and through. Given the lack of hufflepuff merchandise I'm claiming Slytherin as a secondary house cos I need the stuff dangit! Pretty sure most of my friends are Ravenclaw though.

Interesting looking at the numbers here. So many Ravenclaws, and so many ppl friends with Hufflepuffs. Guess that loyalty thing helps out huh? puffs out chest cos awesome :P

On 30/06/2017 at 9:15 PM, alpha decay said:

I don't know anything about secondary houses (is there a thing? :o), but I've noticed that I mostly befriend Slytherins, being Gryffindor myself. :D

Secondary houses are kinda where would you end up if not your primary. If you did the test a few times, what results do you get? For example, I'm Loyal Just and Patient (hufflepuff traits), but also resourceful and happy to lead (slytherin traits). So I kick through on tests as being a bit of both, but predominantly Hufflepuff.

Over the past couple of years I did the Pottermore test 7 times. All 7 I ended up in Slytherin.

Honestly I like it. The house values fit me perfectly and I embrace the bad rep that house has. I mostly befriend Ravenclaws.

Always Hufflepuff! It's such an underrated house! The common room is next to the kitchen, what more could you want?? :P

As for secondary house, no idea how to find that out, but maaaaaybe Gryffindor, considering my impulsive tendencies :P

I'm a Slytherin and secondarily a Ravenclaw (although I'm not sure I shouldn't invert them). I befriend mainly Ravenclaws (not that my friends all think that houses are cool, but if they don't I sort them myself so that's not really a problem), and I'm attracted to intelligence, so why shouldn't I be attracted to Slytherclaws? :P I have some Gryffindor and Hufflepuff friends too and they are as cool as the others, just not as numerous.

I actually just did the studio tour and London and picked up the coolest ravenclaw stuff. I'm ravenclaw through and through. 

Archived