I don't know what I am

Ubuntu1

Hi there. I'm a 25 year old guy who has had pretty much a "normal" life. One thing that has always bothered me was the fact that I have pretty much an exclusive fetish I believe. I am also unsure if I may be an asexual. To break it down, I have what I would consider a panty fetish, specifically for thong underwear. In my early teens years I can recall being attracted to peers but as I went a long in puberty I found that my fetish almost dominated my sexuality. It is all very confusing because I think I am attracted to women but I have so much more attraction if my fetish is involved in some way. At this point I'm not quite sure whether I am asexual with only a fetish or whether I am sexual but my fetish dominates that ? It is all very confusing to me.

Hiya and welcome to AVEN. :cake: Nice username by the way, gotta love me some Debian based Linux OS's. But I digress.

Do you desire partnered sex with and experience sexual attraction to the people in your fantasies? If so then you're likely sexual, if not you could define yourself as ace. But of course any labels you use are up to you and you alone -insert AVEN fine-print about not being able to tell people what they are or aren't here-.

There are plenty of aces with kinks and fetishes, sexual and non-sexual alike. At the end of the day just focus on how you feel and all the terms and labels can come secondary.

Archived