I have a crush I'd share this with

Sotapanna

FemmeFalconer

If you want to share it with her, why don't you? If you are concerned she will never speak to you again or run off why not just explain that you came across this and wanted to know how she interpreted it? Make it into an interesting conversation instead of something that is directed toward her specifically. Just tell her you wanted a woman's perspective and see how it differs from your view. She may be able to admire it from a poetic view or think it is completely crazy... Either way if it is only used as a discussion it may not backfire on you and you will get the chance to share it with her. Just my opinion of course.

That's a beautiful dream...      

She's not into 'mystical shit' (as she'd label this)

I did raise the subject once of 'more', and managed to have salvaged the friendship.
I think, if I went there--  I'd lose the friend permanently....   

Diamond Ace of Hearts
3 hours ago, strangeman said:

That's a beautiful dream...      

She's not into 'mystical shit' (as she'd label this)

I did raise the subject once of 'more', and managed to have salvaged the friendship.
I think, if I went there--  I'd lose the friend permanently....   

Maybe there comes a point where it's time to go all or nothing? Make a move and if you lose your friend then at least you won't be torturing yourself with it all the time.

Nah, I know. I wouldn't be able to take that risk either, but it is probably the best idea in the long run. I feel your pain, man.

Archived