asexual males who have had sex?

anthemchant

hello,

TMI BELOW 

i'm seeking advice from any male asexuals who have had sex, how did you get aroused and erect without the attraction? were you turned on by the boobs/butts, or did it naturally involuntary just come about?

I consider myself heteroromantic, but do eventually want to seek a long term relationship with a girl and have no problem eventually having sex, i'm not repulsed at all by physical contact/ sensual, but I have this fear as a virgin that I may not be able to perform/get erect when the time is right, and this has affected my dating life substantially, this is due to no significant attraction to boobs/butts.

i don't feel much attraction to boobs/butts like many other males. i've been masturbating for 10 years (since 13) mostly to pretty fit/muscular athletic girls working out or doing sensual posing and even sexual things with each other, this gets me off highly, but never the straight boobs/butts, so i guess you can say this is my "fetish

did  the erection happen naturally, when making out and doing sensual things?

i love women and have always been hard wired to crush on them since an early age,  just without the boobs/butts main attraction; i have never felt anything for men, so I am definitely not gay.

looking for some advice from asexual males who have had sex in the past willingly and continue to do so.

thanks, 

Getting erect and staying erect were problems for me back when I was trying to have sex (before I knew about asexuality). It wasn't a physical problem, and I know that for various reasons (suffice it to say my body works, and there is nothing wrong medically). And genitals, boobs, butts, etc., never did much for me that way. I guess you could say the act of sex itself was a turn off for me. Of course, your mileage may vary, as they say.

^ Pretty much the same. It was very confusing to me and it took me a long time to figure out what's going on. I came to the conclusion "it's not a bug, it's a feature" long before I heard the term asexual.

Archived