Hello everyone :)

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery

Hello, im Saffron and im new to AVEN. I was unsure about making an account at first because im quite shy, but everyone here seems kind. I'm panromantic asexual, I enjoy cuddling and other romantic things. However when it comes to sex I feel very uncomfortable and the thought of it is repulsive to me, I won't go into detail but the noises, naked bodies and everything else disgust me. It would be nice to have an asexual boyfriend/girlfriend but I don't know anyone irl who is asexual and even if I do find someone they may not like me. I don't want to be a loner for the rest of my life but I also don't want to have my feelings hurt... :cake::cake::cake:

Hi SuperSaffron,

I'm new to AVEN too, but everybody has been awesome since I joined yesterday. I don't know anyone IRL who's asexual either, so finding this place is amazing.

Welcome!

Welcome to the website 

I go by Sherlock 

Nice to meet you 

*happywave* 

Binary_fiction

Hello and welcome Saffron!

i know it can be hard to find a balance between your asexuality and the need to share your life. I must be honest and say that I lucked out since the person I married respected my disdain for sex but all I can say is that you should not limit yourself to asexual partners. We represent about 1% of the population so it can be really hard to find someone while tapping into that small of a pool.

Instead, believe in the power of education! It's important that you are straightforward with the people you date on that particular subject. Some people might say that it ruins your chance at relationships but I like to think that instead, if someone consider you being asexual as a hard limit for them, well you wouldn't be a good match anyway. That's how I managed to get into a relationship and if I found out one thing is that there's always a way when people want to make things work. :)

don't despair and good luck in your search for romance! 

:cake::cake::cake::cake:

Welcome! :cake:

I just joined about a month ago, and it's been really helpful so far. It's nice to connect to other people who share the same feelings (or lack thereof).

I hope you find an asexy boyfriend who understands you!

welcome! :cake: same here. No one in real life. All good though :P

Archived