Strange science...?

LouTheElephant

LouTheElephant

I was just watching this lecture about financial indepedence with my step mom and the guy said that when you fold your hands with your left thumb over right that you are driven by sex and a fantastic lover. I was like hahahha nope sorry :cake:

*checks thumbs* Shiiiiiiiiiii-----

Welp, looks like I gotta abandon asexuality now. It was fun while it lasted, but I guess you can't fight nature. 😞 /sarcasm

Even if there are studies about some of these weird things (finger length, how you fold your hands, etc.), I can never take them seriously cause they seem so outlandish. Like how can you keep a straight face when someone says something like, "Oh, your pointer toe is longer than your big toe. You must like potato chips," or something like that. 😂

I once read some guidance on handwriting analysis and it said the size and completeness of your lower loops - like on a small "g" or a "y" indicated how long it has been since one has had sex.  I actually believed this BS for a long time.:blink:

NerotheReaper

Well according to my love and relationship horoscope I am a sex addict and master seducer, so I guess I am not allowed here anymore :P 

Silly things are silly

59 minutes ago, NerotheReaper said:

Well according to my love and relationship horoscope I am a sex addict and master seducer, so I guess I am not allowed here anymore :P 

Silly things are silly

I'm a Taurus, and, according to preliminary investigations, I'm supposed to be a very tactile person, especially in a romantic sense. Looks like I got confused somewhere along the way :P. Though the rest of the description kinda fits so I feel a bit guilty for taking shots at this (materialistic, practical, stubborn, persistent, etc.).

9 hours ago, Laplace said:

I'm a Taurus, and, according to preliminary investigations, I'm supposed to be a very tactile person, especially in a romantic sense. Looks like I got confused somewhere along the way :P. Though the rest of the description kinda fits so I feel a bit guilty for taking shots at this (materialistic, practical, stubborn, persistent, etc.).

I'm a Taurus too.  I never pay attention to horoscope forecasts anymore, especially when it comes to sex and romance. they assume everyone has romantic and sexual ups and downs in their relationships.   

More like a pseudo-science, though I've gotten caught up in a lot of these old wives tales too. They're fun to play with, but aren't all that reliable really.

Archived