Hi people

Sparky2686

Hi people.

So I've been thinking about my sexuality for a while now. It's been odd that all my friends like people and have boyfriends/girlfriends. I used to joke quite a bit about things like that and then found out that I simply wasn't interested. I have been working up the courage to tell the rest of my family (my parents all ready know but seem to have dismissed it, my mother thinks it's just a phase) and the wider spectrum of my friends. I hope that by joining here I will be able to develop more courage about who I am in terms of my sexuality. Thanks for listening and I hope we get on. 😊

Hi, welcome to aven!! :cake:

I'm sure there are many people here who can relate and we're all here to support you ^_^

Hi Sparky,

This sounds really familiar to me, and I'm in a similar position about working up the courage to tell people. Welcome to AVEN. :D

Welcome to AVEN! I'm trying to figure out how to tell my parents at the moment. You'll defiantly find people who you can talk to.

14REDVELVET-superJumbo-v4.jpg

--------------

Hi welcome! I have also only told 3 people so I get where you're coming from. If being on this site gives you the courage to tell more people, that's fantastic, but remember that you aren't required to come out to everyone if you dont feel comfortable with it. I personally would not tell my extended family because I have reason to believe that they would not be accepting.

Archived