cuddling???

binary suns

Fabulous Mermaid

I think cuddles are great! I like to curl up with my dogs whenever possible, and sometimes I like to lean on/hug my sibling when we watch TV together. On a slightly irrelevant but kind of similar note, I also have a hard time going to sleep sometimes if I don't have a stuffed animal with me, because then I can't figure out where to put my arms. (Hehe, I'm weird.) ...So yeah, cuddling = good in my own humble opinion.

In the right setting, and with the right person...meaning another asexual, so there is absolutely no unwanted overtures ...cuddling is my idea of total intimacy heaven. All the more special because it would not be an every day thing (I may be romantic, but I need my solitude time too!)

Personally, I like cuddling under the right circumstances. I like my hair messed with. It can be strictly platonic to very intimate, depending on who you are and who you are with. For me, it is strictly platonic. Only you can decide if you would like cuddling. You could try it with someone you trust. It is alright if you don't like cuddling. I don't really like to hug people either. Again, it just depends on the person. I'm just a very guarded person. I will tell you what I tell everyone else, you have to do what is right for you. :)

mystique_lx

love cuddles but only with boyfriends, but they have libido and always turned on, so cuddles never happened with me.😪

Cuddling is my favorite aspect of relationships. I could do it literally all the time and never get enough. The sad part is it usually leads to sex. With sexual people I always had the unpleasant feeling they cuddle not because they enjoy it or because they want to please me but as means to get sex. Only once I had the pleasure to be with an asexual man and cuddling and being physical with him was probably the best feeling I ever experienced.

I do not like to be touched or cuddled by strangers or people I'm not very close with. It scares me and irritates me. 

athenahono

Personally I like cuddling. But only with people I'm very close to. Family is almost always okay and very few close friends I'm happy to cuddle and huggle with. Most other people I can stomach a hug and occasional touch with some internal screaming or sometimes I'll just completely say no to all forms of touch except from very close friends and family. I also just have issues with touch due to a jerk of an ex. BUT! Cuddling is very soothing with people you feel comfortable with. Cuddling builds trust too! If you don't really think you like it than that's cool! Sometimes the emotional part of relationships formed between all kinds of people is enough and you don't need anything physical. But if you think you might like it, then ask someone you trust immensely and will understand what you're trying to figure out to cuddle with and see! Good luck friend!

Well... This post just reminded me of how single I am... XD 

From what cuddling I've done, I think it really depends on your emotional view. For me it's about protection. When I have my arms around someone, they are safe and they won't be hurt, and that brings me great peace, and is probably the greatest way I can show love.(if I'm wrapped around someone like a blanket, they're really special XD) When someone has their arms around me, I feel safe, and confident that the world can't defeat me. Idk, I imagine it's different for everyone, but personally I love cuddling. :P I need to find myself a cuddlebuddy!

I am only capable of cuddling with a romantic partner (or a cat). I may enjoy hugging a very close friend for a few seconds, but anything longer than that and I'm all "Let me out of here!!!". And, well, human beings need touch. That's one of the main reasons I miss being in a relationship.

Cuddling is trust, safety, warmth, rest. It feels like home. I can feel my muscles loosening, my whole frame relaxing, my heartbeat slowing down, my thoughts slowing down. I imagine that's what cats feel like - "I'm so comfy right here, I'm never gonna move, deal with it". It's like letting go - nothing to do, nothing to think about, just pure peace. I like just listening to the other person's heartbeat, I can do it for hours... There's some kind of connection, a bond, some exchange of something quiet and intangible. It's pure intimacy.

Sadly, outside of a relationship, I'm a prickly cactus that dislikes even handshakes. So for me, single = touch starved.

*sigh*

• 1 year later...
On 5/5/2017 at 3:51 AM, C8H7N3O2 said:

Anyone else on CC?

Yes, one successful connection

Archived