Question

Sexual attraction is the desire people have to have sex with a person in particular that's their taste.its literally "felling horny for other people"

Libido is when you "feel horny in general" but not necessarily  desiring sex or feeling Sexual attraction, it's what make you wish to masturbate, appreciate erotic content,  have Sexual fantasies, etc.

People who have low sex drives,can identify as hyporomantic or other gray ace umbrella labels.

57 minutes ago, Rober said:

People (or at least asexuals) say that asexuality is not an hormonal problem, but having no libido is an hormonal problem or is also like a sexual orientation?

You can have no sexual desire to be with other people but still masturbate ecs 

3 hours ago, Rober said:

People (or at least asexuals) say that asexuality is not an hormonal problem, but having no libido is an hormonal problem or is also like a sexual orientation?

humans generally do not have a very consistent amount of hormones in them, there is a lot of variance.

when someone has "low hormones" really there is no pattern for what level they actually have. it is basically the way to say, "this person feels impotent and a hormone boost tends to help with that" 

3 hours ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

Sexual attraction is the desire people have to have sex with a person in particular that's their taste.its literally "felling horny for other people"

Libido is when you "feel horny in general" but not necessarily  desiring sex or feeling Sexual attraction, it's what make you wish to masturbate, appreciate erotic content,  have Sexual fantasies, etc.

People who have low sex drives,can identify as hyporomantic or other gray ace umbrella labels.

Ok thanks!

So i think i have libido...

But people that dont have libido cant feel horny or masturbate?

2 minutes ago, Rober said:

Ok thanks!

So i think i have libido...

But people that dont have libido cant feel horny or masturbate?

They don't feel horny,  but if they have hands, they can masturbate even if they don't feel pleasure.

11 hours ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

They don't feel horny,  but if they have hands, they can masturbate even if they don't feel pleasure.

Ah ok

So having no libido is an hormonal problem or just another way to be?

7 hours ago, Rober said:

Ah ok

So having no libido is an hormonal problem or just another way to be?

Both.