Hi! *waves*

April_ONeil

Hey, I'm April. ^_^

I've known about my orientation for a while, but I've never had a community to hang out with and discuss it with, and I thought it'd be fun to change that. :P

I'm a nerd, and artist and a writer. I probably journal more than I do anything else. I'm currently working on saving money so I can move to Chicago where all my friends are, and get away from my narc dad so I can focus on doing the things I love for a living. 

I'm a TMNT nerd, and I have been since I was eleven. 

I discovered my orientation when I was around nineteen or twenty years old (I'm twenty-four now). My sister noticed first, and introduced me to the concept of asexuality, because I'd never heard of it before. Once I started reading about it it was glaringly obvious that it was my orientation, and as the years go by, things've stayed the same. 

It's nice to meet you all! :D

Hello and welcome to AVEN. :cake: Hope you like it here and make plenty of friends.

Welcome to AVEN, April. It's a great place to meet people who think the same as you. Have some cake :lol: :cake:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :D

@YamiCake, your use of TMNT gifs makes me super happy. X3 

tumblr_mbyzbcw_Ux_V1rj44oro6_500.gif

1 hour ago, April_ONeil said:

Hey, I'm April. ^_^

I've known about my orientation for a while, but I've never had a community to hang out with and discuss it with, and I thought it'd be fun to change that. :P

I'm a nerd, and artist and a writer. I probably journal more than I do anything else. I'm currently working on saving money so I can move to Chicago where all my friends are, and get away from my narc dad so I can focus on doing the things I love for a living. 

I'm a TMNT nerd, and I have been since I was eleven. 

I discovered my orientation when I was around nineteen or twenty years old (I'm twenty-four now). My sister noticed first, and introduced me to the concept of asexuality, because I'd never heard of it before. Once I started reading about it it was glaringly obvious that it was my orientation, and as the years go by, things've stayed the same. 

It's nice to meet you all! :D

^

YamiCake is the coolest BTW :) 

Good luck! 

May you be successful in your ventures

I go by Sherlock(Not my real name)

Welcome to the website

Hope you have a great stay 

In seeing that you like TMNT I thought you might approve! lol I like TMNT as well, I have to find time to watch season for of the 2012 series though. 

It was perfect, and I love it. X3 

I'm behind on the 2012 series too. >.>' I really wanna catch up, but my attention span isn't long enough for me to watch more than one episode every once in a while. T_T 

Archived