Getting comfy after getting up

Comfiness  

80 members have voted

1. 1. If you are comfortable in bed and have to get up, can you get comfortable again quickly?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

My body, sure. Easy to get that comfy.

My mind? Nah. Suddenly I become convinced there is something I have to do, whether it's something I'm going to forget if I don't do it NOW or i'm just a trash person wasting time sleeping instead of REACHING FOR MY DREEEEEEAMS

Anthracite_Impreza

I'm a master at it.

NerotheReaper

Nope, it takes a while for me to get comfy. By comfy I mean wiggling around and curling up in an exact position, unless if I am really tired or sick then I crash easily. 

Diamond Ace of Hearts

sometimes.

Sadly no, as soon as I get up my bed somehow loses that magical feeling of comfort :( It takes a good 20-30 minutes of laying there again to feel nice and cozy, but even then it still doesn't feel as nice as when I just woke up.

Depends on what woke me.  If it's needing the loo then yes,  if it's a noise outside or cat then often no,  I'm awake 

• 4 months later...
J. van Deijck

not so much. all I can think of is how much I want to go to bed and continue sleeping.

I hope it doesn't affect my work. :lol:

I'm the master at this actually. xD I can jump out of bed, take a piss, then be back asleep in less than 2 min. Unless of course, the daylight is pouring into my room. I have to secure the darkness first. 

depends how tired I am.. If I'm really tired and didn't get enough sleep, easy, but if I'm awake enough and don't need any more sleep, then I usually can't get as comfy as I would have been if I didn't get up in the first place, so there's usually no point in trying... 

so... other...

I'm really good once I get up. Getting up is really hard.. but once I'm up I'm good really. 

• 5 weeks later...

It depends. If it's at night, then no, I have a hard time getting comfy again. In the morning, it's easier, but depends upon the duration of being up and how early I got up (earlier meaning more tired and more easy to get comfy). 

Apathetic Echidna

easy to get comfy again BUT only if the bed is still warm. If it has cooled I have to lie there and stare at the ceiling until warmness returns

• 6 months later...

@Serran

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived