Ace Ring

BasicWhiteLatte

BasicWhiteLatte

Hey guys! I recently decided to get a black ring, because I've read about aces wearing black bands on their right middle finger. I've been wearing mine on my left hand instead because I identify as grey demi, so I wanted it to be in a different spot. Hope that makes sense! Feels nice to have a pretty ring that means something special, that a lot of people don't realize. Does anyone else wear a ring? :)

vnm58j.jpg

Yep! I have a temporary one right now, that I wore on another finger before and not completely black, but I'm waiting on the delivery of a black one :)

I'm still unsure if I'm grey ace or completely asexual, so I got a black ring and a grey ring with a black band through the centre. I wear either one on my right middle finger, depending on how I'm feeling that day. Before I bought my rings I used to wear a black hair band wrapped around my right middle finger, just to see if I could stand wearing jewellery at all.

Diamond Ace of Hearts

ummm... a black ring not on the right middle finger might make people think you're a swinger. But other than that: Cool ring and nice symbolism! :)

I purchased several Tungsten Carbide varieties last May/June.  I have a size 12 for the summer when I am less fat and am currently wearing a size 13 now that I have winter weight.  The photo is of my size 13.

26246061064_0085c2f1f9_c.jpg

Hermit Advocate

I love my ring, it makes me feel so connected to you all. 

BasicWhiteLatte
On 2/19/2017 at 2:52 PM, Diamond, Ace of Hearts said:

ummm... a black ring not on the right middle finger might make people think you're a swinger. But other than that: Cool ring and nice symbolism! :)

Strange, I've never heard that one before! Oh well haha :)

BasicWhiteLatte
3 hours ago, Hey you in the corner said:

I love my ring, it makes me feel so connected to you all. 

Ditto :)

BasicWhiteLatte
On 2/19/2017 at 2:01 PM, Marrow said:

No, not yet. Good golly that thing looks thin, hope it doesn't break

It's stainless steel

Diamond Ace of Hearts
4 minutes ago, BasicWhiteLatte said:

Strange, I've never heard that one before! Oh well haha :)

I doubt the "swinger" interpretation is any more well-known than the "ace" interpretation, so it probably doesn't matter, you just might get a few invitations you weren't expecting to parties you might not find that enjoyable. :lol:

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

My tungsten carbide Ace ring, size V has gotten too large for me, so it's going free to a good home . PM me if you would like it, I'll send it on to the first applicant.

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. I don't normally wear jewelry so it took some getting used to, but now I love it. It reminds me that I'm not broken, that I should embrace who I am, and makes me feel like I belong to something. Not brave enough to tell anybody what it really means yet though. Anyone who has noticed it I just told them "I saw it, liked it so I bought it" lol 

I had a black One Ring for a while. Was easy to explain away to less accepting sorts of family as just being a fan of Lord of the Rings. I managed to ruin that ring across a few yards of asphalt, a couple months ago, so I haven't been wearing it. Got around to ordering new ones last week, hopefully they show up soon. This time it's just plain black, and I ordered a spare. I'll only wear them outside the house, until I move out, I guess.

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery

I got mine yesterday.  It will be nice if another asexual recognizes it because I don't know of any aces where I live.

On 2/19/2017 at 11:55 AM, BasicWhiteLatte said:

I've been wearing mine on my left hand instead because I identify as grey demi.

One of the Moderators, @Tal Shi'ar, said in a previous ace ring post that "ticking a black ring on any finger other than your right middle apparently marks you as a swinger, or as polyamourous." Also if you look at the original thread(can't seem to find it) of how the ace ring came to be they specifically said it should be worn on the right hand. and grey and demi's do fall under the asexuality umbrella. 

On 2/27/2017 at 6:32 PM, camdors said:

I love the ring! where can I get one, if you don't mind me asking?

you can get them on etsy (:

Archived