Happy Aromantic Awareness Week :D

Emmmm23

So today starts Aromantic/Arospec Awareness Week and I hope every arospec person out there enjoys it. :) And for those who are alloromantics, support will always be appreciated. :D 

I hope everyone out there learn more about aromanticism and arospec identities during this week. \o/

Feel free to share your aro/arospec experiences below to celebrate. <3 

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! #NoRomoThough :P

28 minutes ago, LettuceShoes said:

I didn't know there was an aro awareness week!!! ٩(^‿^)۶

AVEN should send notification s or somehow celebrate every time we get a queer holiday, they're so many to remember.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

YAAAY!

I just love being gray aromantic (but more aromantic then anything else)

Happy aromantic awareness week everyone!!!!!

@SimplyAce we love ya, too #NoRomo though! :D

Btw, I found there's a schedule. :o

Day 1 (February 19, 2017): 

Sunday, February 19: Write about what your aromantic / aro spec identity means to you. This can include your experience finding the identity that feels the most right to you, and can absolutely involve disclosing what your identity is (though, of course, that is not required).

Day 2 (February 20, 2017): 

Monday, February 20, 2017: Write about some of the complications you’ve come across as identifiying or existing on the aromantic spectrum. You can include ways you’ve worked out problems that occur, or things you might still be struggling- it’s all up to you. Feel free to give advice to other people participating if you have any, as long as it’s okay with that tumblr user!

Day 3 (February 21, 2017):

Tuesday, February 21: Write about the things you love about your identity. If you’re struggling to love your identity, what are the things about the aromantic spectrum that resonate with you? How has finding the community helped figure out who you are? Feel free to post as many positive aromantic self-love posts as you see fit.

Day 4 (February 22, 2017): 

Wednesday, February 22: Write about the relationships in your life before you learned about the aromantic spectrum or before you began identifying on the spectrum. Have you noticed a big change in how you view the people you care about? About how you used to interact with people? Write about your experiences before you discovered the aromantic spectrum.

Day 5 (February 23, 2017): 

Thursday, February 23: Write about the relationships in your life after you learned about the aromantic spectrum and began identifying on the spectrum. What kinds of relationships do you appreciate more now, if any? What’s different for you identifying as aromantic? What’s different in viewing the people around you?

Day 6 (February 24, 2017): 

Write about your experience with the amanormativity we’re all subjected to. Amanormativity, for those who don’t know, is a societal expectation that forming an exclusive, central, amorous relationship is a universal goal. Did it affect you a lot growing up, is it something you’ve just begun to experience or notice a lot, or does it affect your life in any way at all? What are some of the things that really bother you about this? How does this manifest in the expectations the people in your life have on you? Feel free to use this prompt as a means of venting.

Day 7 (February 25, 2017): 

Reflect on your week, your experience as identifying as aromantic or arospec. What would you like for next year’s week? What are some final things you want to express about being a part of the aromantic/aromantic spectrum community or other things you’d like people to know?

So here I go with day 1:

Being arospec has been gaining importance for me, because I had been in denial about this for many years and that hurt me pretty much. I started identifying as aro because it was the best I could do at the time. It changed to demiro because I always felt aro was not accurate, but still I felt like demiro wasn't making a lot of a difference. Then I found out an aroflux blog by mistake and the term resonated with me immediately. It is being still hard for me to accept it fully because of personal problems these changes brought to me, but I know I'll be happy looking back and knowing I let go unsupportive people even when I loved them so much. For the first time I'm loving myself enough to embrace this part of my identity and to act on it and defend it as it deserves. \o/

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Day 1:

Being arospec is important to me because even to this day,I am still in denial about it.

I still feel pressured by society to be interested in romance when in fact, I really am not interested in it.

I am happy being romance free. Coming across aromantic awareness really helped me see that there as others like me.

Romance is like an oatmeal cookie. I like it,but I can live without it. I'd rather have cake :)

I am happy the way I am.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
14 minutes ago, Emmmm23 said:

Btw, I found there's a schedule. :o

Sunday, February 19: Write about what your aromantic / aro spec identity means to you. This can include your experience finding the identity that feels the most right to you, and can absolutely involve disclosing what your identity is (though, of course, that is not required).

Day 2 (February 20, 2017): 

Monday, February 20, 2017: Write about some of the complications you’ve come across as identifiying or existing on the aromantic spectrum. You can include ways you’ve worked out problems that occur, or things you might still be struggling- it’s all up to you. Feel free to give advice to other people participating if you have any, as long as it’s okay with that tumblr user!

Day 3 (February 21, 2017):

Tuesday, February 21: Write about the things you love about your identity. If you’re struggling to love your identity, what are the things about the aromantic spectrum that resonate with you? How has finding the community helped figure out who you are? Feel free to post as many positive aromantic self-love posts as you see fit.

Day 4 (February 22, 2017): 

Wednesday, February 22: Write about the relationships in your life before you learned about the aromantic spectrum or before you began identifying on the spectrum. Have you noticed a big change in how you view the people you care about? About how you used to interact with people? Write about your experiences before you discovered the aromantic spectrum.

Day 5 (February 23, 2017): 

Thursday, February 23: Write about the relationships in your life after you learned about the aromantic spectrum and began identifying on the spectrum. What kinds of relationships do you appreciate more now, if any? What’s different for you identifying as aromantic? What’s different in viewing the people around you?

Day 6 (February 24, 2017): 

Write about your experience with the amanormativity we’re all subjected to. Amanormativity, for those who don’t know, is a societal expectation that forming an exclusive, central, amorous relationship is a universal goal. Did it affect you a lot growing up, is it something you’ve just begun to experience or notice a lot, or does it affect your life in any way at all? What are some of the things that really bother you about this? How does this manifest in the expectations the people in your life have on you? Feel free to use this prompt as a means of venting.

Day 7 (February 25, 2017): 

Reflect on your week, your experience as identifying as aromantic or arospec. What would you like for next year’s week? What are some final things you want to express about being a part of the aromantic/aromantic spectrum community or other things you’d like people to know?

So here I go with day 1:

Being arospec has been gaining importance for me, because I had been in denial about this for many years and that hurt me pretty much. I started identifying as aro because it was the best I could do at the time. It changed to demiro because I always felt aro was not accurate, but still I felt like demiro wasn't making a lot of a difference. Then I found out an aroflux blog by mistake and the term resonated with me immediately. It is being still hard for me to accept it fully because of personal problems these changes brought to me, but I know I'll be happy looking back and knowing I let go unsupportive people even when I loved them so much. For the first time I'm loving myself enough to embrace this part of my identity and to act on it and defend it as it deserves. \o/

Thank you for mentioning aroflux :mellow: I just looked it up and it matches me perfectly.

Just now, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Thank you for mentioning aroflux :mellow: I just looked it up and it matches me perfectly.

Omg that's great! :D Casualties are sometimes funny and helpful, I'm so glad. \o/ Cheers!

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, Emmmm23 said:

Omg that's great! :D Casualties are sometimes funny and helpful, I'm so glad. \o/ Cheers!

Cheers :D

18 hours ago, Emmmm23 said:

Looking back, it seems clear to me that I knew I was aromantic before I had the term for it.  Throughout middle shool, and rather most of high school, I went around half-jokingly telling people I was an alien (see the following, many times repeated, self-quote:) "Well, actually I'm from Mars.  So what do you mean, who do I have a crush on?  I don't see you having a crush on your dog or a lizard, so why would I have a crush on another species?"  

Somehow, despite this ridiculous quip, it seemed to make sense to people that I (Heart) just don't romantically like people, and funny enough, they seemed to accept this "explanation" of my lack of interest better than when I started using the word "aromantic"--heck, when I first started seeing the term floating around tumblr, quite frankly I thought it was full of shit.  

Eventually I saw the term floating around enough that I looked into its actual meaning and found that it aligned with my feeling of "being alien", an important moment of self discovery that I no longer felt like a societal outsider--I had a place, a real, human term to describe myself.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Day 2:

The main complications of me being on the aromantic spectrum is that people not believing me when I say "I am not interested in romance". The automatically think you are lying,or think that someone has hurt you. And some may even try to hook you up with someone :mellow:

My advice is to ignore these types of folks. You don't need their validation. If they don't believe you when you say you have little no interest in romance,that is their

problem, NOT yours. Let them think what they want to think. As long as you know who you are,then that is the only thing that matters. 

mariposaeloie

Since I didn't really look at the forun yesterday, I'm gonna do day 1 and 2 tonight.

Day 1 :

Actually still questioning my romantic orientation. I think Quoiromantic/WTFromantic/akoiromantic are the closest identities to my own. But also I am not even sure I am on the aro spec? But, basically, after reading up on aromanticism I started questioning myself and a lot made sense. It is kinda the last part of my gender unicorn identity to figure out. So finding those labels helped me deepen my understanding of myself. Which is important.

Day 2 :

The hardest thing for me, I think, is dealing with my family pressure and my loneliness. I haven't been in a relationship for about 4 years and the flings I had in those years weren't so much of my doing. I mostly let my family pressure me to go on internet dating sites because I crave some intimacy. They see me being lonely and think I should date. But I really don't feel the urge to. I may want a cuddle once in a while, but I don't want a partner, I don't want to go on dates. I want a cuddle buddy. Also when I have crushes, I never want to act on it. I even feel a bit uncomfortable at the idea of pursuing it. But my family don't see it like that. My dad can't be single for long and my mom loves loves. As for the loneliness, I have no idea how to find and explain to someone I just want cuddles and no relationship except for friendship? It is crushing sometimes, but I feel no compulsion to really allievate it either. I think I might just miss having friends living at walking distance from me. 

Sorry for the long rant. :$

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Day 3

Though I am still struggling with my identity,

I feel glad that I found the aromantic community.

It is nice to know I am not alone.^_^

What I love about my identity is that

Even though I am open to romance,

I can honestly say I am Happy without romance.

I feel happy knowing now that I don't need someone to "complete me" like society claims.😇

Soooooo, I wasn't here yesterday and I'l just post day 2 and 3. 

Before that, I want to say:

23 hours ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Day 2:

The main complications of me being on the aromantic spectrum is that people not believing me when I say "I am not interested in romance". The automatically think you are lying,or think that someone has hurt you. And some may even try to hook you up with someone :mellow:

My advice is to ignore these types of folks. You don't need their validation. If they don't believe you when you say you have little no interest in romance,that is their

problem, NOT yours. Let them think what they want to think. As long as you know who you are,then that is the only thing that matters. 

IKR?! That's one of the most frustrating things ever. T-T And your advice is just perfect, I had to learn it the bad way. :/ But in the end, finding the aro community (as you said on your day 3) is so nice and it's great to be able to relate to someone and find people who actually understand the way you feel. :3

13 hours ago, mariposaeloie said:

Day 2 :

The hardest thing for me, I think, is dealing with my family pressure and my loneliness. I haven't been in a relationship for about 4 years and the flings I had in those years weren't so much of my doing. I mostly let my family pressure me to go on internet dating sites because I crave some intimacy. They see me being lonely and think I should date. But I really don't feel the urge to. I may want a cuddle once in a while, but I don't want a partner, I don't want to go on dates. I want a cuddle buddy. Also when I have crushes, I never want to act on it. I even feel a bit uncomfortable at the idea of pursuing it. But my family don't see it like that. My dad can't be single for long and my mom loves loves. As for the loneliness, I have no idea how to find and explain to someone I just want cuddles and no relationship except for friendship? It is crushing sometimes, but I feel no compulsion to really allievate it either. I think I might just miss having friends living at walking distance from me. 

Sorry for the long rant. :$

Don't feel sorry for your rant, I really can relate to some of your experiences and probably I'm not the only one. ;)

So now, day 2:

When I was coming out as aro (still questioning but wanted to talk to someone about it and have different opinions) every one of my close friends (3 :P) dismissed it as me being confused and hurt (I was rejected by the only crush I've had -one of those friends- but this is a huge story so whatever) and told me I just needed to find the right person, ignoring the fact that I told them many times my romantic feelings for my crush were not stable and stuff and, well, they just ignored everything I had to say and dismissed it in a very hurtful way (just one of them is trying to understand now). That led me to realize some other problems I had with two of them and now I got rid of two people who were actually toxic for me, so that was a whole thing (and I'm glad I did it, at last trying to understand myself had something good about it).

I've decided to lean on the aro community online until I'm done with some personal problems and my questioning stage and it's the best decision I've taken. So yeah, my advice is to actually seek help from supportive people who are open to anything you have to say (even if you meet them on the internet) and if someone is hurtful and tries to explain to you things about *you* just because they think they're right, maybe consider why you keep them in your life. 

Day 3:

I love the fact that I can understand different levels and kinds of attraction, and the way they allow me to have different perspectives of the same situation. It also helps me to accept the feelings other people have and how they may change with or without a specific reason. 

The things that resonate with me the most are aro or demiro experiences and how sometimes it's hard to picture yourself in a romantic situation or how this can happen in different ways.

The aro community has helped me understand that even if we are part of the same group, things may vary from one another and that has taught me a lot (and there are still so many things out there to learn) about arospec identities. It has also helped me understand my own feelings and to embrace them. Also, I know I can find someone who has similar experiences to talk to. 

The best thing: all the support from the community and *puns*.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Day four:

I have never been in a romantic relationship.

I haven't notice a big change on how I view other people.

My interactions with others before and after I discovered that aro spectrum didn't change.

Day 4:

All the times I tried to get into relationships were a failure because I was like "I like you but not that way but still want to be close to you" and people never took it in a good way. ._.

Just in how I view one person; now I know it all started as a squish and not as a crush but at some point it was both sometimes. 

Now I know I have to be specific with how I feel and I can understand better what people expect from me and how to explain what how I really feel. 

Wow, I didn't know that there was an aro awakening week! That's so awesome and I only saw this already in the middle of the week... Now if I want to participate I will have to write all days in one go... But here I go! 

Day 1:

I don't know what romantic orientation I have. I may be romantic, I may be aro, I may be lith or even quoi. What I know is that I have always seen romance and romantic relationships in a different light compared to everyone else. I never cared for it, I never searched for it and I never felt like there was something missing because of that. However, I think this orientation can be more important than the sexual one. I always believed that love was more important than sex. I always cared more about emotions and feelings than the physical part. So, maybe my lack of interest in sex, may be because I also lack interest in romance. 

Day 2:

I never had difficulties at all. My family always said studies first and only after think about boyfriends, so nobody really pressured me in anyway for me to start dating or entering relationships. My friends may have said something once or twice, but once I said I didn't want it, they would stop bothering me about the issue. Except once, there was this person I really liked the eyes and in a sad idea of mine, I commented with them. They made me confess my "crush and undying love" for the person, I had said I didn't want to date him, that I just liked to look at the eyes, but they didn't care. So I said to the boy, look I like you (because everyone said I liked the guy), but I don't want to date you. After, that guy started to make fun of me. It was the most awful thing ever! But I couldn't run away from it, because my friends had already told everything to said boy, except my name. If I wouldn't say it, they would... There was no way out! 

After that, I never trusted them anymore. And dealed about everything that bothered me alone in my own way. 

However, recently my family started to get their eyes open and started to say stuff about how I should date and marry and all that. I shut them up all the time and they stop. I say if I ever feel like I want to do it, I will but now I'm not interested. And they mind their business and I mind mine. It's not like I'll change my mind or they theirs, so why even bother, right? 

Day 3:

Oh... About this... I don't have an identity defined. :D 

All I can say is since little I never cared about romance, the first thing I defined for my future was no marriage. Nobody understood why, I also never really understood why I'm so against it too, but yeah. While, everyone was dating and changing boyfriends and girlfriends like they changed clothes, I was absorbed in my own personal bubble, thinking about mangas or music. Even studying was more interesting. All I cared were friends and being with them too, never dating boys or girls. My friends would come to me and talk about how someone was so pretty or handsome or cute and I would pretend I saw what they were saying. Asking for advice on what they should do and all I could do was pretend I knew what they were talking about, when I didn't. 

So finding this community and reading a lot of threads made me happy. Made me feel connected to most of the stories and people. I may not be very active in the community, but finding it was a freeing experience and I'm very grateful for that. However, it also made me question a lot of things that I never thought about and cared. It made me think about this things of labels and identities. Attractions and changed a lot my perspective of the world. 

Day 4:

My Relationships didn't change one bit. I still only want friends and nothing more, but if someone appears that awakes my romantic side, I'm also open to it. That doesn't change. 

(I feel like I want to write more but now I don't know what... Maybe I will edit this later. But for now I feel like this is it! :) Ah, it feels nice to participate in important dates! And it's my first time.) 

Day 5:

Like I said before, there was no difference in my relationships. 

All my life, I always gave more importance to family and friends and this still stands strong as my conviction, but now I know that if I never really feel like I want a relationship with someone or never feel the "I'm in love" feeling that I have a whole community that understands me and can help me out in the hardest times.

(I never felt weird or anything missing, but who knows in the future, right? But now I know I don't have to feel that.) 

A few months ago, I was talking with a friend and he crashed completely my understanding of relationships and people's more or less my age minds work like. What he said to me really shocked me soo much... And another friend also said stuff to me that made me question their state of mind. 

What these two people said to me really showed how I thought differently from them. They were starving to have a relationship and said they would take any people as long as they could be in a relationship with someone. Feelings weren't important, what was important was being together with someone in a relationship. More one of them even said that nowadays people entered relationships because they wanted to have the fun part of it. (Me being me, asked what part is that? What could be a fun thing in a relationship? It turns out the fun part is sex. People want relationships for sex and not for the emotional part... When I asked these questions, he was like really? You know this... Everyone know... And I said, how would I know, I never had one relationship, don't want one and don't see how there are things you can get only with it. He said sex and I said if that's what people really want they don't need a relationship... To say he was shocked by my response would be an understatement. He still tried to debate with me, but he couldn't change my mind. I also never really understood why he suddenly started talking with me, was he trying to woo me into a relationship? He was always talking about friends with benefits, but I thought he was joking and always cut him down and joked with him too. Later, he found a girl and left me alone. It felt so freeing, so good, nobody could ever understand how happy and good it felt!) 

So, yah, the more I know about ehat people want from relationships the more I know, it isn't what I want and intend from them in my idealistic view of it. 

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Day 5: like I stated before,I had no romantic relationships before or after I discovered aromanticism.

I appreciate both romantic and Queer Platonic relationships equally,though I prefer Queer Platonic relationships.

I have always liked the idea of having a life long committed relationship which is purely Platonic.

The difference in me identifying as aromantic is me finally knowing I am not alone in how I feel.

The difference with other people has little change,yet they can't comprehend why I would want a committed relationship that wasn't romantic.

They still view committed relationships as strictly romantic,and wonder why I would want one.

They have the right to how they feel, of course. People have the right to view things as they wish,even if I disagree with them.

I just wish people would realise that there are different types of committed relationships,and they don't have to be romantic.

Just as romance is important to others, Platonic relationships are important to others.

Okay done ranting ^_^

I had no idea it was asexuality/aromantic awareness week! :) I'm glad this thread was started!

Arvid of Rivendell

I knew it was Aromantic Awareness Week, but I haven't done anything about it like I wanted to. I'll jump in with Day 5 and probably do the other days in a journal or something.

I never had any romantic relationships before learning about and identifying as aromantic. My parents won't force me into dating until I'm 16 for religious reasons (I'm still 15, thank Zorp), so I'm able to focus on my friendships. (Not that I have that many friendships - I'm very introverted, and pretty much asocial.) Having two or three good friends is really all I need for a happy life, I think, and I recognize that more now. Before I knew about aromanticism, I had learned from my parent's church that marriage (as in, a heterosexual cisgender romantic and sexual relationship) is the ULTIMATE GOAL, and for a long time I tried to convince myself that that was what I wanted. Now that I'm identifying as aromantic, I recognize that I don't need a romantic relationship to be happy and fulfilled. I now have no qualms or fears about saying that I'll stick to friendships (and maybe QP relationships, eventually). I don't think my views of people have changed that much, except maybe now I don't feel as awkward around boys (afab, so I'll be pressured into dating/marrying boys).

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

I am not too sure I will be here tomorrow... So I'll go ahead with day 6

Day 6: 

amanormativity has affected my negatively when I was in my teen years.

People would make fun of me,even my family members,for not having a romantic relationship which really hurts.

Now being in my early 20s,people's shock of me being single hurts 😢

They always say : "you are TOO pretty to be single!!!!"

Hate  comments like this.

People should be allowed to date whoever they want or to stay single if they want without people trying to give their input when not needed <_<

Arvid of Rivendell

Day 6:

Amatonormativity. It definitely affects me, and it's become a lot more apparent to me over the past few months. All aspects of it annoy me to no end, but I think especially bothersome is the idea that a romantic relationship is somehow more worthy/important/etc. than any other kind of relationship. 

The ways this shows up in my life? There's my parents, along with the rest of my family, that expect me to get married young to the love of my life, my "soulmate". They expect that, once I'm the proper dating age, dating/boys will be all I think about (intersections with sexism - and homophobia - here; they still think I'm a girl) and I'll date often.

There are the people at school, who can't believe that I don't want to have a romantic relationship. They can't believe that I'll be happy and satisfied living alone, or only with a best friend.

Being single is not a curse of loneliness and unhappiness, and it's not something to mourn or fix. Some people just don't want to be in a romantic relationship (and this is true for more than just aromantics - amatonormativity can affect anyone that doesn't aspire to the romantic norm).

A lot of people say that being single is okay, but their actions and subtext tell me that they don't really believe that. 

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Day 7:

I love being apart of the aro community!

The things I want people to know is

• That romantic relationships doesn't determine the worth of an individual.

Though a lot of alloromantics realise this,I have came across a lot of others who don't believe that,sadly.

What determines a person's worth is their kindness,how they treat others,what they stand for.

• Committed relationships doesn't have to be romantic.

I have talked about this before,but I want to talk about this one last time. Romance is different for everyone, and so is friendships.

If someone has a friend they love and care about deeply, and wants to be in a committed relationship with their friend, and not see it as a romantic relationship, how they feel should be respected or at least tolerated. It is okay if you don't fully understand or agree with Queer Platonic Relationships. It is okay if  you still believe it is romance for what ever reason <_< Everyone has different view points about things and we all won't agree on things.That is how the cookie crumbles. It is what it is.

But trying to convince someone that they are in a romantic relationship even when they have told you they aren't in one, or trying to convince someone they desire romance when they told you they don't, is very annoying. Everyone sees life differently. You have the right to view relationships one way,other people have this right as well,so please respect or tolerate how they view life.

So...I am done with my repetitive ranting :D

no_romo-3332.png?rect=0,0,540,540&q=98&f

58 minutes ago, (Guest) said:

I almost missed it. No one would care about my lack of love life anyway, or even what I write here unless I make a mistake. At least I don't have to bother explaining myself....which is more than can be said for RL when put in the spotlight.

I would care!

I'm late and I couldn't even post from day 5 because life happened. T-T But oh well, it's still Friday so I'll post this anyway.

Day 5:

Some of my relationships were kind of hard because of this and knowing that what happens to me is normal helped me to validate myself so I could deal with them. Sadly, things ended up in a bad way but I think I did the best I could do in the situation. At least I learned something and now I have a way to describe what I feel and something to back it up (even though I think anybody should feel invalid for what they feel but... society and stuff happens) and to stand for.

I've always appreciated more friendships and this reinforced it.

There's a whole new world of things I'm allowed to feel or not to feel and that's just great.

They think I'm just making things up but you know what? I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. Right now I don't want to come out again or to more people though. :/

Day 6:

Yesterday this whole problem I've been talking about came closer to the end (but not yet T-T) and it was a hard day. Amatonormativity is just so awful and has forced me to do so many things and has made people surrounding me believe hurtful things and it's just... I hate it. I mean, I know it's not just that, I know that some attitudes and personalities (including mine) affect many things too, but amatonormativity just makes them worse. I don't want to think about this anymore but I guess this sums it all up.

Day 7:

This week had a lot of good and bad things (it's good to have variety, I guess ._.). This week helped me to love myself more and to stand for a part of my identity that is important for me. It also made me realize there's a lot I need to learn about the different arospec identities and I love that.

I don't know what I would like, this was pretty cool. Maybe some thing to make suggestions about movies/books/series/etc that don't include romance. 

This is a whole trip I haven’t finished (and probably never will and that’s cool for me) and I’m glad there’s such a supportive community to lean on, learn from and to share things with. It’s a nice and fulfilling thing that anything else would ever give me. Thank you so much for that and I love you. <3 (no romo ;)

Edit: I feel like I submitted an assignment last minute lol.

15 hours ago, (Guest) said:

I almost missed it. No one would care about my lack of love life anyway, or even what I write here unless I make a mistake. At least I don't have to bother explaining myself....which is more than can be said for RL when put in the spotlight.

14 hours ago, Ettina said:

I would care!

I would care too. :D It's never too late. ;) 

Archived