Eunuch

impsub

Eunuch calm.  For me, it is attractive for a while some time as a real state. But I always had a fantasy to me as masculinity loss as an opportunity. Termination of masculinity seems to me like a redemption is from a burden.

Loss of muscle tone, emotional volatility, and changes in appearance are some things that arise from loss of testes.

4 minutes ago, impsub said:

I know.

Are you having an aversion to your body?

2 minutes ago, chair jockey said:

Jól érzed idegenkednek a tested?

No. I was always a contender. And I reached the age when I have a fight every load. I feel a burden of performance pressure. And I feel the burden of all existing motivations. I have achieved what I could. And yet I never found the peace of mind. And in my reconciliation with myself.

2 minutes ago, impsub said:

I have achieved what I could. And yet I never found the peace of mind.

That's a strong sign that you were aiming for goals you didn't really want to aim for.

Just now, Homer said:

That's a strong sign that you were aiming for goals you didn't really want to aim for.

Not necessarily, Good Guy. People can find out what "success" is really like and lose interest in it.

Just now, chair jockey said:

Not necessarily, Good Guy. People can find out what "success" is really like and lose interest in it.

Ah, you mean a "Great. What now?" kind of thing? That would make sense.

Just now, Homer said:

Ah, you mean a "Great. What now?" kind of thing? That would make sense.

Or a "I thought this would be great, but it's really shit" sense.

3 minutes ago, chair jockey said:

Nem feltétlenül, Good Guy. Az emberek megtudhatják, hogy mi a "siker" is nagyon szeretem, és elveszti érdeklődését benne.

Yes. There is no doubt for me. But this does not count. I'm tired and I hate every fight.

By the way. You may know it, why does not "like this" option next to my posts? How can you have the option to enable it? Or set it somewhere?

@impsub the stuff you quote from me is in some language I don't understand and didn't use. Just asking politely that you not do that. Thanks.

Changing one's body is only a quick fix. it may help remove some pressure for now, but your frustrations will remain, and find a new scapegoat to weigh upon. 

7 hours ago, impsub said:

Yes. There is no doubt for me. But this does not count. I'm tired and I hate every fight.

By the way. You may know it, why does not "like this" option next to my posts? How can you have the option to enable it? Or set it somewhere?

"Like this" only appears on other people's posts. You can't "like" your own posts.

When someone likes your posts, you will see their name appear. Like I did to your post, above.

J. van Deijck

*tries to understand the point of this thread*

@impsub you are Hungarian, aren't you?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017. 02. 20. at 8:20 PM, UVB-76 said:

* Megpróbálja megérteni a pont ez a téma *

@impsub magyar vagy, nem?

Yes

Archived