Nonbinary Ace/Aro here!

xlex

I'm brand new to this site, and so glad I found it! It's so reassuring to see so many kind aces! I've never met anyone else who was also nonbinary and/or ace and/or aro, so I'm really excited. I'm also alterous, which I actually only discovered earlier today, which makes me so incredibly happy to know that there's a word for what I've been feeling.

Anyway! I'm happy to have joined this site, and I'm so excited to learn even more about my own sexuality! 

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

YAS ANOTHER ENBY ARO ACE!!!!! 

Hi!!!!!! Welcome to AVEN!!!!!! :D:cake:

nerdperson777

I'm also NB aro ace, although I may slip a little more on the masculine side at times.  Welcome

Binary_fiction

Hello and welcome to the site! ^^

My name is Steph and I come bearing gift of cakes. ^^

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and introducing yourself!! : ) As you can see, you'll find a lot of people that can relate to you. I'm so glad you found your way here. Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Related image

23 hours ago, mariposaeloie said:

Hi! Fellow NB person here! I'm not ace but I think I am on the aro spectrum. What are your pronouns? (Mine are they/them or he/him).

My preferred pronouns are they/them as well! 

Binary_fiction

Yay non-binary party!   \^^/

Hello Welcome to AVEN! I'm agender ace aro-spec :) And here's the very important "We're happy that you joined" cake :cake:

Archived