Fox News(!) Monday, April 3 - Video Now Online

Hu

Yes, you guys did a totally awsome job at looking cute! I was really surprised at all the non-skepticism going on there as well.

Cate Perfect

From Fox News, no less.

I had my reservations.

Colour me pleasantly surprised.

*prints a greyscale picture of Cate*

*gets out crayons and colours*

(sorry, I couldn't resist ;) now back to your regularly scheduled announcements thread...)

Seconded. I won't be home until 2:45(central), so I can catch the last quarter.. :?

*is stupid* Just realized today that everything is EARLIER in central time. Ohh man. :lol:

Thanks for getting a video up. :)

hee hee, thanks for the support, guys :) that was much shorter than expected, and definitely went a lot more smoothly. and good on fox news for printing the website's url in big freakin' letters!

wow winter.. that third panel of screen shots that paul put up.. that is such a wonderful expression :wink:

That was a really nice interview, I was quite surprised! The both of you were great, congrats.

I thought it was cool that they didn't come out with the same ol' same ol' questions and accusations; everyone seemed to be a lot more curious about it than disbelieving.

The Evil Cashew

Ok jsut a question...

is anyone besides be who downlaoded that video have any problems playing it? it freeezes for me once the uhm Dr starts to talk. studies since the 80's... and then i gor nothing

~Cashew

The Evil Cashew

LOL me too. i never use quicktime..

i want to see hte end of it!

*whines*

~Cashew

NeitherSparky

I DL'ed ghosts' copy and had zero problems viewing it, and none was missing. (Thanks ghosts!!!)

Wow, that went really well (thanks for the link, ghosts). :) Good job, you two. Mad props to that doctor, as well.. where was she during the 20/20 interview? :shock: *respect for Fox News goes up a notch*

Cash- you can watch the rest of it on the Fox News channel, but I'm not sure if you can download it... I wonder what the problem is, though. :?

Here's the Link: Ganon!

The Evil Cashew

thanks ghosts. but i want it...

damit. could i need maybe a newer version of quick time?

~Cashew

wow winter.. that third panel of screen shots that paul put up.. that is such a wonderful expression :wink:

yes, yes, laugh it up, goonie. sheesh :P

Finally, no one was home and I got to watch it on my dvr. Yay Paul and Winter! :D Good job, although I agree with the others that Dr. lady whose name I didn't catch, stole some of your ammo.

That's ok, though.

yay! Congrats guys. :)

LostPenguin

Ah, man, that was awesome. You guys did great and I was SO PLEASED to finally see something that wasn't clouded with "You should try it!" or "ZOMG How can asexuality exist?!?!" Heh. Having the doc chime in and just be completely and totally 100% supportive blew me away. I couldn't believe it. But it was kind of a blissful feeling afterwards.

Anyway, you two looked awesome. I believe I used the word 'dapper' when I first watched. XP

:D :D Congrats HuSongShu and winter - and thanks to ghosts for uploading the video! (Since watching videos of you guys is the best substitute for meeting you in person :wink: )

There's some codec that I need and because I just reformatted my computer, I don't have it, however, once I get it, avi will be just fine. Thanks for converting it!

Um.... either something is wrong with my computer, or there's something wrong with that file, because I'm not getting any sound!

Ok, screw the avi file; I'm getting frusterated! I did a google learch to find out about about the other file type, realized it was quicktime and went to apple.com to download that! Phew! Now that I've gotten that taken care of, I am going to go watch it!

Archived