Fox News(!) Monday, April 3 - Video Now Online

Hu

Edit: Now online thanks to ghosts:

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=09V5X57...S93E15QLY98DUPY

or

http://download.yousendit.com/10AF86053200AB70

You read that right. Not having sex with one's new girlfriend is such nationally important news that the most watched network on cable is asking Winter and myself to go on live to announce the fact. Yeah yeah, I know, Fox News... but hey, rock!

AVEN's date with Rupert Murdoch is coming up next Monday, April 3rd, at 1-2 pm Eastern time. The show is DaySide, a friendly daytime-y sort of thing, so don't go thinking Bill O'Reilly or anything. Not yet.

Wish us luck.

2013 Mod Edit: New link to the video:

Cate Perfect

WOOT!

LostPenguin

Awesome! Thanks for the announcement, and good luck.

it's times like these that I really wish my capture card worked...

NeitherSparky

I can record this one too and then someone can help me figure out how to edit it to have a smaller filesize. ;)

Good luck!

Yay, we finally get to see whether Hu's actually a squirrel or not! :P

Insert obligatory request for digital recording here.

Seconded. I won't be home until 2:45(central), so I can catch the last quarter.. :?

Edit: Okay, thirded.

LostPenguin

I could probably re-upload The View one and send it to you, HelloToYou. Keep an eye out for a PM, I'll get on that ASAP. And NeitherSparky, if you need help with reducing the filesize, we can talk... Just need to know what kind of programs you've got (if any) to do video editing, and it shouldn't be a problem.

Or you can just upload a bigun' and I'll reduce it again. :P

Good luck! Do something anti-establishment for me! (Boy oh boy, do I ever hate FOX...)

SuperSinger

Sorry, but I can't record this one, guys. I'll be at job interviews when this airs.

I'd just like to request that whoever records it posts it in this thread instead of creating a new one, to keep things tidy.

I'd just like to request that whoever records it posts it in this thread instead of creating a new one, to keep things tidy.

I know where you're coming from, but that may not be a good idea. This thread is already two pages, and after the link gets posted, it'll be inundated with comments, so it'll be hard to find buried in the middle.

To avoid creating a sloppy new thread, probably it would be best if HuSongshu (or another mod) could edit his top post to add the link, so it would be right there at the beginning.

Good idea, a-d. I'm all about the tidy. If we can keep everything right here then I'll make sure all the vitals end up in the first post.

I can edit it into the first post too ;) as well as change the title to note that we have a clip.

The problem with creating a new thread is that people will come to this thread and ask where the clip is. It's tidier to keep everything in the same thread. *tidyfreak*

NeitherSparky

I actually just remembered I will be out of town all day Monday to celebrate my brother's birthday. So I can set the VCR and all but it means I won't be speedy about getting a clip online. So if anyone else can do it faster don't like, wait for me or anything.

SpirallingSnowy

So, howd it go????

So, howd it go????

you might wait another day or so :wink: it is barely April 2nd on the east coast

SpirallingSnowy

FOINE!!!! :P :lol: its ok... im not up todate with the all the time differences hehehe

Archived