Yo!!!

schnitzelwitzel

schnitzelwitzel

Hello, Hi! You're looking at my intro post!

So, I guess I realized I'm asexual by taking some quiz on demisexuality for fun, then realizing that I'm might be demi, and learning im not and learning I'm ace... I think about 8 months ago? And I have had literally only 1 serious male crush, and so far he's still there while this year I've realized I have romantic attraction to some girls as well. I couldn't imagine having sex with any of them or feel any attraction.

Only person I've come out to is the internet and my therapist (who pulled the "maybe you haven't met the right person" spiel tho she meant well)

I'm not entirely sure why I waited so long to join AVEN, but I'm looking forward to my future on this site!

Seeya around!

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story with us! I'm glad you decided to join. : ) Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Image result for cocoa cake

Hello and welcome to AVEN! I'm glad you decided to join, and thank you for sharing your story. Enjoy the forums!

schnitzelwitzel

Wow I took awhile to reply, but thanks so much for the warm welcomes. And the cake looks delicious! ^_^

Archived