Merchandace - help needed

Mr No

You might already be aware of my site, Merchandace (http://merchandace.com/). It's looking a bit tired, and it's getting super cumbersome to update, so I'm currently in the process of reworking it to be more modern and easier for me to update.

I'm at a point now where I could do with some icons and such to represent the various products and categories. The main problem is that I kinda suck at drawing.

Is there anyone around who would be willing to create a bunch of simple line-art icons to represent various different types of products for me please? If you're interested, just drop me a PM and we can chat about it. :)

Also if you've made anything that you think could be featured on the site, but isn't on the current version, please let me know - now is a great time, as I'll have to re-add all of the products from scratch in the new format, so it's super easy to add new ones at the same time.

Full disclosure: Merchandace uses affiliate links to generate a small amount of money - just about enough to cover the costs of hosting it, but there's not really any left over after that. As such, I consider it a voluntary project. You will of course get full credit for your work, and if by some miracle it ever makes a large profit, I'll share that with anyone who's volunteered on it.

Archived