I'm looking to date a demiromantic asexual

TheCat1219

Careful Cat here. I'm trying to get to know a demiromantic asexual cause I really like her but I want her to be comfortable and I already knows she likes me too but I don't want to move to fast and I don't kno exactly what to do. Can anyone give me advice on how to proceed?

NerotheReaper

My best advice for you is, take things slow and don't rush things. Let a good friendship develop between the two of you, because then you both get to know one another as friends without any of that awkward forced relationship stuff. If you are willing to take it slow with her, hopefully she will see that you care more about her and are willing to wait for her. 

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Nerothereaper gave some good advice.

I would take things slow as well.

But I must stress this one thing:Communication.

I am not saying that you should just randomly tell her how you feel,etcetera, but if you do get to a point where both of you are comfortable with each other, I would highly suggest having a serious discussion to see where this possible relationship is heading.

But for now,yeah,just take it as slow as you need to.

Good luck *Hugs*

Thank you I appreciate that advice. She has told me she likes me a lot and has started flirting with me. I'm taking things slow and getting to know more about her and letting her get to know me better 

that serious conversation I will have with her soon

Archived