I can't find out what my gender identity is.

Mirouyo

For the past few weeks I have been really confused about my gender identity.

I feel ok being in a woman's body but sometimes I wish I didn't have any gendered bodyparts. My pronouns are both she/her and they/them, it doesn't feel right when someone uses he/him while addressing me.

I just really don't know who am I and I wish to clear things out to not be bugged by weird thoughts in the middle of the night :'D

Chieftain-Drake

Perhaps you're genderfluid but don't ever identify as male? Do you use female pronouns while you're completely comfortable and they/them pronouns when you feel discomfort? Or do you not mind being called either of them at any time? I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgeable on the topic of gender but I'd like to help you out any way I can! (Sorry for the barrage of questions, by the way.:blush:)

I don't mind being asked any questions ^_^

And yes, I don't mind being called either at any time.

5 minutes ago, Mirouyo said:

I don't mind being asked any questions ^_^

And yes, I don't mind being called either at any time.

I think they're right your probably genderfluid btw agender/libragender and woman, and that's also called genderflux.

Or genderfluid btw neutrois and woman.

10 minutes ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

I think they're right your probably genderfluid btw agender/libragender and woman, and that's also called genderflux.

I've just read about genderflux and I must say, it feels right! It will probably still take some time for me to make sure that that's me but hey, it's a good starting point. Thank you. ^_^

5 hours ago, Mirouyo said:

I've just read about genderflux and I must say, it feels right! It will probably still take some time for me to make sure that that's me but hey, it's a good starting point. Thank you. ^_^

Np.  :)

Perhaps also look at demigirl? (also called demiwoman or demifemale) 

Archived