Gender Test

Cognition!

I got 52% of masculine and feminine so undifferentiated androgyne.... can anyone explain that to me? My google search didn't throw up much help!

Mychemicalqpr

@sindi You inspired me to go googling, and I found these famous guys who apprently weren't good at math. I guess they weren't Real Men... 

@patchworkdaydreams All that means is that the test was unable to categorize your personality as stereotypically feminine or stereotypically masculine. It may say something about how the world is likely to perceive you, but this test isn't meant to tell you what you actually are. 

1 minute ago, twilightstarr said:

@sindi You inspired me to go googling, and I found these famous guys who apprently weren't good at math. I guess they weren't Real Men... 

@patchworkdaydreams All that means is that the test was unable to categorize your personality as stereotypically feminine or stereotypically masculine. It may say something about how the world is likely to perceive you, but this test isn't meant to tell you what you actually are. 

@twilightstarr, that makes sense! :) 

47% Masculine

31% Feminine

Casually Masculine.

Lol what? I guess it makes sense

8l2TC09.png?1

Honestly, the only thing that surprises me is how these scores aren't both low, but this seems pretty accurate to me. I've always known that I was fairly even, yet slightly leaning more masculine (barely though, as shown).

Oh, I forgot to mention that I have taken this test before and the results seem to be the same as it was before, iirc.

I'm very low in both and Undifferentiated-Androgynous. That helps me understand myself better. Thanks.

AumrM8i.png

Actually almost the same as another test I took a while ago.

Edit: I'm 125% Human!!!! You're all subhuman.

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

I got 64% masculine and 36% feminine..........so apparently i'm casually masculine...whatever tf that's supposed to mean

44% masculine (average) 39% femenine (average) so according to this I'm indifferentiated-androgynous rofl :lol: but I'm totally a girl

I got 42% masculine and 31% feminine, which it says is "Undifferentiated-Androgynous".

So it's pretty accurate for me I guess.

The Terrible Travis
On 2/9/2017 at 10:42 AM, ChillaKilla said:

Idk this seems really stereotypical...

That's the entire point of the test.

81% masculine, 8% feminine. Extremely masculine. Extremely accurate, too.

qXNjKVU.png

Forest Spirit

81% feminine, 39% masculine, "typically feminine"

Ahm... I identify as agender so.. not that accurate :D I felt like a lot of the things reflected more on me being highly sensitive and introverted, not my gender!? And some of the options where.. strange, like what does being "happy" have to do with gender?

16 hours ago, SimplyAce said:

I got 64% masculine and 36% feminine..........so apparently i'm casually masculine...whatever tf that's supposed to mean

I got low on both, but at 39% feminine apparently I'm "casually feminine" :lol: Sure, whatever.

Since this thing is asks one to rate themself, te users self esteem for example is a major factor in the results, or what they want, 

also how is being lkable or not gendered at all

It's kind of bothering me that users are keeping responding as if this trash is legitimate, it should be left t be forgotten.

20 hours ago, Mystic Maya said:

Since this thing is asks one to rate themself, te users self esteem for example is a major factor in the results, or what they want, 

also how is being lkable or not gendered at all

It's kind of bothering me that users are keeping responding as if this trash is legitimate, it should be left t be forgotten.

I agree that it's not a very good test, and there are probably a lot of factors that could skew the results. And you are right, a lot of the personality traits aren't inherently gendered; howerver, they are often percieved as being gendered by society. And this test was all about that perception, not the reality; about how closely one does or doesn't conform to certain stereotypes assigned to femininity and masculinity, nothing more. I don't think anyone here was taking it that seriously, tbh. All the op asked was what we scored on the test and how well those scores matched our actual gender identies, just for fun I think. For some of us, the results we got reflected pretty closely our identities, for others they did not. I hope this clarified things. :)

Your scores:

Masculine: Average
Feminine: Average
This makes you Undifferentiated-Androgynous

Alex the Queer

56% masc, 47%fem. undifferentiated androgynous. i mean i'm non-binary as fuck, and probably agender, so it's definitely accurate to me. it just irks me how fucking sexist and stereotypical it is

Well what do you know,I got 47% for both masculine and feminine.

1 hour ago, Hamiltrash Queer said:

it just irks me how fucking sexist and stereotypical it is

Again... that's the point of the test. It's about stereotypes.

The test is stereotypical and can be perceived as sexist. That's been established. It's just an interesting measure of the strengths and limitations of those stereotypes, and not accurate at all. Sorry if anyone's been offended by this being posted.

Horse Ham Radio

92% Male

64% Female

That makes 156%... so I am a person and a half. I think this test just called me fat.

^ I seem to have the opposite problem - I got 31% male and 50% female, which apparently makes me 'casually feminine'. What I'm more interested in is what happened to the other 19% of me :P

EmotionalAndroid
On 2/9/2017 at 10:42 AM, ChillaKilla said:

Idk this seems really stereotypical...

Yeah, I agree.

I got "casually feminine." For some reason I find that description of it hilarious.

But I think I do act feminine by this quiz's standards because that is how I was taught to be. It's not necessarily how I WANT to be, but that's what was drilled into my head growing up as a biologically female being.

I got 'casually masculine' but when answering the questions I already knew I was going to get more masculine than I feel. I feel like a woman/girl but I can take care of myself and when I have a clear opinion am willing to fight for it and I do feel like I'm more analytical and do not identify a lot with the words they used for being more feminine (by their standards) and sensitive and such. But I don't think these traits or whether you are more a thinker vs feeler makes you more masculine or feminine because men can also feel and women can think. I am cisgender and don't want to make wrong conclusions but isn't identifying with a gender about other things than whether you are sensitive, analytical or like children?

53 minutes ago, sea-lemon said:

^ I seem to have the opposite problem - I got 31% male and 50% female, which apparently makes me 'casually feminine'. What I'm more interested in is what happened to the other 19% of me :P

Mine was missing a whole 50% with the two scores added

38 minutes ago, GreyOwl said:

I got 'casually masculine' but when answering the questions I already knew I was going to get more masculine than I feel. I feel like a woman/girl but I can take care of myself and when I have a clear opinion am willing to fight for it and I do feel like I'm more analytical and do not identify a lot with the words they used for being more feminine (by their standards) and sensitive and such. But I don't think these traits or whether you are more a thinker vs feeler makes you more masculine or feminine because men can also feel and women can think. I am cisgender and don't want to make wrong conclusions but isn't identifying with a gender about other things than whether you are sensitive, analytical or like children?

Yeah, as a trans girl, I can definitely say that it's not stereotypical shit like that xD

I don't think I fit the stereotypes very well.

Apparently I'm average.

44% masculine 50% feminine

this makes me:  undifferentiated- Androgynous 

Nice hahaha :P

Prufrock, but like, worse

22 and 22.

I am of no use to the New Sex Order. Please cut my sinner hands off.

Archived