@Sylvastor your name makes me think of death metal, I'm not sure why :D

8 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

^

Intelligent 

Realistic 

practical 

Down to earth 

Since you did me, I'll do you.

Observant, careful, attention to detail, and introspective. 

...I am totally not writing another random reply because Tofu is cheating me out of all my "the person above you" answers like this all the time ~

XD

J. van Deijck

@fiѕh - killer sense of humour :lol:

2 minutes ago, UVB-76 said:

@fiѕh - killer sense of humour :lol:

yo, how did you manage to tag me??? there is a special character in my name cause "fish" was taken and no one can tag me for some reason O.O

what is this sorcery?

you really have to reply to this, I don't wanna suck like Tofu and take people's "the person above you"-thread attention away :lol: 

J. van Deijck
26 minutes ago, fiѕh said:

yo, how did you manage to tag me??? there is a special character in my name cause "fish" was taken and no one can tag me for some reason O.O

what is this sorcery?

you really have to reply to this, I don't wanna suck like Tofu and take people's "the person above you"-thread attention away :lol: 

Hahaha :lol: machines can do impossible things! :D

No but seriously, I thought in hexadecimal instead of usual binary and that's how I figured out how to tag you... and I tagged you at least three times, right? :P

TheMadCheshire

@Sylvastor  That's really accurate. Are you psychic?

^

People pleasing 

auteurism

Self sacrificing 

High standards 

Agender

TheMadCheshire

^

Sci-fi fan.

Interested in science, maybe biology specific

Intellectual

Uses words sparingly

2 minutes ago, LivingForEveryoneElse said:

^

Sci-fi fan.

Interested in science, maybe biology specific

Intellectual

Uses words sparingly

Which words do I use sparingly? 

Below

(Go ahead and skip me do above person)

TheMadCheshire
11 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

Which words do I use sparingly? 

Below

(Go ahead and skip me do above person)

It just seems like you don't speak much

The username and avatar certainly give me an impression but it's interesting how quick I find that I'm wrong once I chat with them or read some of their posts.

Honest, I think I first just glem whether or not I think I'll like them based on what they have as their pic/name.... mmmm I'm judgemental....

@Josie P-  You like cockapoos :):)

@Toothless - I specifically like one! It's actually a toy poodle with a puppy cut and she's a gem of a dog.

YOU love a REALLY EXCELLENT movie and it's wonderful sequel... or so I assume :P

1 hour ago, UVB-76 said:

Hahaha :lol: machines can do impossible things! :D

No but seriously, I thought in hexadecimal instead of usual binary and that's how I figured out how to tag you... and I tagged you at least three times, right? :P

I'm serious, this is a problem, people have complained at me XD spill it! 

I'll do UVB cause YOU EVIL PEOPLE TOTALLY LEFT HIM OUT.

- is into robots/machines/technology that kinda stuff and sci fi too. I know it's industrial music in this case but I would've guessed sci fi if I had never seen you before.

- is also way into music. awesome dark music.

(OK that one seems like cheating but your avi DID totally scream music video even before I saw your music thread)

J. van Deijck
7 minutes ago, fiѕh said:

I'm serious, this is a problem, people have complained at me XD spill it! 

I'll do UVB cause YOU EVIL PEOPLE TOTALLY LEFT HIM OUT.

- is into robots/machines/technology that kinda stuff and sci fi too. I know it's industrial music in this case but I would've guessed sci fi if I had never seen you before.

- is also way into music. awesome dark music.

(OK that one seems like cheating but your avi DID totally scream music video even before I saw your music thread)

Seems that non-human beings barely count :P

Anyways, you're right. Not only about music, just about everything. :o

Also, WHO DARES TO COMPLAIN. O.O some logical thinking and even as complicated usernames as @℃å℞t☉☧hℹĿẹ• can be tagged. (I'm sorry for randomly summoning you!)

J. van Deijck
11 minutes ago, CakeSpadeAce said:

@UVB-76 HOW DO YOU DO THAT

QUICKLY! :D

12 minutes ago, fiѕh said:

@UVB-76 dude, it doesn't work. help me :(

It means sharing the mystery, you know? ;_;

^

Would probably get along in the underground vampire scene 

@RunBarryRunI don't know the series and my stature is quite an opposite to his, but I used to like maths in school. :)

@LivingForEveryoneElseHehe, no, not quite, I do like psychology though. I just used some common knowledge and a bit of interpretation. ;)

(Put in spoilers for space reasons, click on it to read)

Spoiler

Your name implies altruism while your avatar shows ravens or crows (hard to tell on this scale), which is usually symbolic for passing things. It's often used as a metaphor in stories too, sometimes even to announce a character death. These birds are symbolic for passing, but not just in the meaning of death. It can also mean passing as in a past that will never come back, sometimes even tragedy, nostalgia. It really depends on what context they're used in. Besides that, they just lift off and flying birds are usually a symbol for freedom or a desire for freedom, in this context it could also mean letting go of a hard past with negative emotions for example. Apart from that, the avatar has some aftereffects used, which makes it less clear and requires a literal second look to make everything out as it is slightly washed out and hazy. It's slightly gloomy too. This could imply that it's a slow process and not easy.

Many people pick usernames carefully and their avatars (whether subconsciously or consciously) are chosen based on their personality, past experiences and preferences.

Well, that's how I did it. I definitely couldn't go into details though, all this is just very rough stuff.

I hope I'm not being creepy now. :blink:

@UVB-76Hehe, in fact, it's one of the genres I listen to, though by far not the only one. When I joined this site, you already made an interesting first impression on me, but your posts only add to that! In case you start to wonder, abbrevations or references to lesser known things in usernames tend to imply a complex, non-mainstream personality with very special interests. Your avatar on the other hand was a clear case. :D

Okay, let's do some more, again in order of appearance:

@Tofu God This user can have a serious and grumpy personality but not by choice. It seems more it has to do with previous life experiences and the way treated him before (avatar) and he can also be sarcastic and values a lifestyle that's best for his personal health – sometimes with a grain of self-irony (name).

@maniaA fan of art, especially abstract, crazy and surreal art and street art, which brightens this users day (avatar) and someone who tends to have their quirks and can be very active and lively (name).

@fiѕhIs fascinated by fish (name), especially the colourful ones, and likes observing them, preferrably in an aquarium. This user will occasionally be the odd one out, sometime fitting in with the rest, other times being the lone wolf (or rather fish?) (avatar).*

@Josie PA user who likes the cute things in life, especially small and cuddly dogs, cute semi-realistic looking plushies (avatar) and who is a very laid back personality and down-to-earth type of human (name).

@ToothlesssA big fan of How To Train Your Dragon and all related media, especially a fan of the character Toothless (name and avatar), who likes to have fun but also can make witty comments when required (avatar).

*Before you ask, I was too lazy to think today. I just copied UVB-76's tagging for my post. :P

Archived