Clothing styles!

sindi

90% of the time, jeans, t-shirt and either walking shoes or skating shoes (converse or Vans).

If it's too cold, add a hoody or sweater.

For a smarter look, switch tshirt for a casual shirt

Really smart look, suit (just jacket, trousers, shirt and tie) and shoes.

Really Really smart look (e.g. for weddings), Kilt with prince Charles Jacket, shirt and Brogues (and all the other wee bits).

I always wear a t-shirt, some jeans, and some Birkenstocks. I'm too lazy to wear anything else at this point  ^_^

J. van Deijck

I'm feeling quite weird now. XD

I wear, everyday, with few exceptions:

- a black band t-shirt (or festival t-shirt or I have one t-shirt that isn't a band t-shirt that I sometimes wear, it has a pumpkin with a witches hat on it...) 

- black pants (on occasion I'll wear very dark blue, almost black or black cargo pants, but I only own two pairs of cargo pants, because they're expensive, and one of them isn't even mine.. so...) ... and usually also a belt... 

- mismatched socks, because it disturbs me to wear matched socks... (probably because I've worn mismatched socks since 6th or 7th grade, so now matched socks just feels wrong...) 

- black military boots (or sometimes, if I don't feel like putting them on, I'll wear ankle high boots (or whatever they're called) I got second hand somewhere, because those I can just slip on and off like slippers)  

- and when I go out, I also usually have a black messenger bag with patches... and when it's cold, I'll even put on a jacket or coat (of course in black, what else?... well, I guess one of my coats is dark grey...) 

I usually wear all dark colors, such as black and dark gray. For shirts I tend to go with a gray t-shirt, a black band shirt, or a black button up.

Pants wise I usuallu wear black khakis or dark gray jeans. I don't like TOO much color on me, it feels weird leaving the house in anything brighter than gray.

My shoes are usually Vans, again either black or gray, with black socks (I love my socks with the skeletons on them. I need to buy more).

So yeah, I kinda have the slight casual goth look when I go out and about, I just don't wear the studded and spiked bracelets anymore like I used to.

right now I like to wear black. I mostly wear band shirt with jeans and wedge healed or block heeled boots. when I reach my goal weight I want to start wearing skinny jeans again and I've been considering wearing dresses but haven't yet. I like spikes and faux leather and lace. I like red plaid and safety pins. I like goth Lolita and cyberpunk and steampunk and regular punk. various goth fashions too. I just got a new headband that is faux leather with spikes and another one that's red plaid with a bow!

11 hours ago, Hikuroi said:

right now I like to wear black. I mostly wear band shirt with jeans and wedge healed or block heeled boots. when I reach my goal weight I want to start wearing skinny jeans again and I've been considering wearing dresses but haven't yet. I like spikes and faux leather and lace. I like red plaid and safety pins. I like goth Lolita and cyberpunk and steampunk and regular punk. various goth fashions too. I just got a new headband that is faux leather with spikes and another one that's red plaid with a bow!

:ph34r:

I'm considering PMing you about something fairly embarrassing.

:ph34r::ph34r:

5 hours ago, SaturnOOO said:

I'm considering PMing you about something fairly embarrassing.

:ph34r::ph34r:

go for it, if you're comfortable with it.

20 minutes ago, Hikuroi said:

go for it, if you're comfortable with it.

Permission received...

The way I dress is simplistic but I'm selective with what I wear. I like unicolored shirts (not really a fan of stamps but I don't really dislike them) can be tight (loose for home) Skinny jeans, Skinny jeans with scratches, boots, sneakers, flannels (I love my red flannel) my varsity,  sleeveless flannels,  denim shirts,  etc.

I don't like labels,  I just wear what I like to wear. If I like it I'll wear it but I can make good combinations with colors (I love contrasts) I'm not fan of unicolored outfits unless they're black.

My style is very childlike, which I like and think it suits me (it's not even that childish, but I'm so short and young-looking anyway that I tend to look like an 8-year-old anyway if I don't make an effort :D). I wear a lot of green, gray and black and yellow almost never. Pinafore dresses and leggings are my thing ^_^.

• 3 weeks later...
J. van Deijck
On 14.7.2017 at 0:46 AM, Alexandmb said:

If I like it I'll wear it but I can make good combinations with colors (I love contrasts) I'm not fan of unicolored outfits unless they're black.

same :D

I constantly find ways to improve my style, though. I'm pretty much devoted to it :D

T-shirt with either a line sleeved button down undone over it or a long sleeved undershirt. Ankle to floor length skirt with equally long pants on under it. Sneakers or work boots. Also, most of my clothing is blue.

J. van Deijck

so I guess I kind of have proved that you don't need clothes from Cyberdog nor crazily high Demonia platform boots to be a valid cybergoth.

most of cybers I know love my boots and they're not Demonias  (neither New Rocks, although I'm dying for some New Rock because they're simply aesthetically pleasing to me). and most of my clothes are not from these best known cybergoth brands and they still make my style so well. it's more about creativity in achieving the futuristic look.

I guess I should be proud of myself. 

SpaceDustbin

I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of person, and often wear trainers. Most of my shirts are either grey/black or aqua/turquoise. Band and fandom shirts are for the weekend or holidays, haha - apart from one of my Doctor Who shirts, in which the print is subtle enough to pass as regular shirt :P

Other than that I always somehow end up with orange sweaters or jackets, so that's one of my trademarks :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Sage Raven Domino

I've just tried out Rinmaru's cyberpunk fashion dressup game :) (the original version with a detailed video instruction is here; it seems buggier than the one at Azalea's, though - in particular, clicking on some buttons at the bottom opens a file-saving dialogue instead of changing a setting).

I'd like to know if I've made any obvious stylistic mistakes in the below picture. The mask, the neck coverage and the purple background are intentional; the clothes are supposed to make the boobs look bigger, hence the bright top and the dark bottom.

Spoiler

cybercutie-v0.jpg

J. van Deijck

ooh I need to try that game :o:D

Sage Raven Domino
10 hours ago, alpha decay said:

ooh I need to try that game :o:D

It's a bit sad that the game doesn't allow to edit the body shape. If a monochrome dark top is used, though, the heroine's breasts are barely noticeable. Apart from the forced breasts, the game is gender-agnostic :)

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, EMPrise said:

It's a bit sad that the game doesn't allow to edit the body shape. If a monochrome dark top is used, though, the heroine's breasts are barely noticeable. Apart from the forced breasts, the game is gender-agnostic :)

so there is only a girl available there? :o

Sage Raven Domino
6 hours ago, alpha decay said:

so there is only a girl available there? :o

Sadly, yes. There are plenty of masculine clothes and styles there, though, and a highly masculine look can be attained despite that chest issue. During the editing, you can cover the girl with a monochrome unisex top as the first thing and forget about her breasts for the rest of the dress-up procedure. Let me know if I should give you an example of this.

Sage Raven Domino

Actually, @alpha decay you can message the author of the game - Pichichama - on DeviantArt and ask her to add a male character into the game. It must be easy for the author to remove the gynecomastia from the current character.

Recently t-shirt, jeans or hiking kapris with athletic shoes that help support my foot problems. Unless I'm doing something that I need to dress differently. 

My mom wants me to stand out more but I really don't want to or need to. The fact that I smile a lot (my face just LOOKS mischevious) makes me suspicious enough.

Hm...

My style varies between very feminine, gothic-lolita type outfits, and more masculine, basic wear. I tend to like a lot of styles that are commonly found in military-type wear, so I wouldn't be surprised if people thought some of my clothes looked very military-esque. I also have a large amount of jackets (8+) that I wear often, despite living in a relatively warm area. In fact, as I don't have a huge amount of clothes, I think that and button-up shirts comprise a large portion of my closet.

I tend to wear darker colored clothes on the whole, with a lot of neutrals and blues.

J. van Deijck
On 21/08/2017 at 5:08 AM, StormySky said:

My mom wants me to stand out more

I wish I had such mum, mine is completely opposite.

Karacoreable

Apparently I dress like I'm old. I mean, I wear jeans, and then I have what I think are nice tops, but I get cold. So I always wear a fleece jacket of some description, which means no-one gets to see my nice tops, because I'd rather be warm. XD Really boring colours too, anything not too eye-catching... I really like it when people dress adventurously though! It's just something I personally can't manage!

J. van Deijck

I just added some blue to my hair and it feels awesome :D

I guess purple would work, too.

I apparently often dress like an old man yet somehow cute and cozy-looking at the same time?? I mostly wear black, gray, or brown shoes and pants. Crew socks. Some random t-shirt or a button up. And, unless I wear a jacket or hoodie instead, always a sweater no matter the weather (oh, a rhyme!). It must be the stripped sweaters I have that give the old man impression because I do often agree with the observation when I wear them :P Sometimes I'll wear a bandana, baseball hat, or beanie. I do occasionally dress more "age-fitting," though XD 

Archived