Disturbing sexual stories we've read in class. (Trigger Warning)

Aromantic Asexual

Aromantic Asexual

I've never told my Mom about this because she'd give the school board much more than her mind.😑

Here are disturbing sexual stories we read in class.

A woman can't get pregnant with another son. After a million attempts, nothing happens. She leaves her husband. He begs her to come back, but she says she'll only come back if he rapes her. He rapes her in front of their five year old son. You have to read the actual novel to know just how disturbing it is.

Nineteen year old impregnates his own mother.

Ten year old girl whines about how much she wants sex, but when she gets it she becomes addicted.

We've read more, but those are the most disturbing. They do it to say 

"Don't have sex because this is what's gonna happen."

You won't have to worry about me...

Edited by: FaerieFate

Anthracite_Impreza

What kind of school do you go to? :blink:

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

That is.....an interesting school you go to....:mellow:

60389212.jpg

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

WTH kind of Novel are you guys reading in your class?!

"Fifty Shades of fucked up"?!:blink:

spay.jpg

I don't get how reading about incest rape can be appropriate for school........

giphy.gif

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, Toothlesss said:

I don't get how reading about incest rape can be appropriate for school........

giphy.gif

Right...this is just wrong....

so fucking wrong :blink:

Guuurl, when I had Literature classes, we had to read the classic books of my country and the "classics" are usually disgusting, I'll give you some awkward situations I had to read through:

Before reading this looks at that:

TW: RAPE, sex work, racism, sex scenes, abandonment, cheating, abortion, pregnancy, death threat

First book:

• Fancy rich Prostitute invites young innocent virgin lady who happen to have a boyfriend , and her old poor momma to have a special dinner in her house. Fancy prostitute makes old momma get drunk and fall asleep. fancy prostitute starts to flirt with young innocent poor lady. fancy prostitute gets physical. Fancy prostitute then take young innocent virgin lady to her room. Fancy prostitute implore for young innocent virgin lady to get nude. Young innocent virgin lady says "no". After forcing too much, fancy prostitute finally get inside young innocent virgin lady's pants. Both have wild lesbian sex, while surprisingly old momma still asleep, young lady (not virgin nor innocent anymore) liked it. Old poor momma wake up and find daughter and fancy prostitute dressed up just like if nothing happened. Fancy prostitute gives young poor lady a ring. Momma and young lady leave like nothing happened. The day after, the girl can't stop thinking about the sex she had and she keeps feeling orgasms, then suddenly a miracle happens, she finally gets her first period (the young girl thought she was infertile bc her late "blooming"). Lady is" not a child anymore " and now she can marry marry a dude who is the real love of her life (she thought so), she wouldn't be able to marry him otherwise. Lady shows her bloody clothes to mom. Old momma is proud and show it to all her friends and neighbors bc "why not?". Lady marries the dude she loves , everything goes fine and awesome til she's caught cheating on the dude she married with. "Lady" loses everything and end up living with fancy prostitute, fancy prostitute becomes her pimp.
  • Another nice tale from the same "classic": Married poor mother trade sex for a bunny with a bitchy rich young men, yeah she had sex for a fucking bunny. They have sex in the middle of the bushes and get caught. Married mother's husband finds out and enraged he banish her and destroy their home in front of their children. Bitchy young men who succeeded as a doctor end up paying "Lady" for sex later on.

Second book:

• Homeless abandoned boy leader of a gang of abandoned boy thieves find himself alone andhorny at the beach some night. He sees beautiful dark skinned girl walking around, bc her color he assumes nobody cares about her and shes poor, and he start to feel even more horny. Boy tries to flirt with POC girl, girl says "no", boy throw her in the sand and rape her while she screams and people around doesn't do anything. Boy gives her death threats if she don't shut up.

Third book:

• Husband is a doctor and leaves wife who is the "perfect housewife" alone for some business travel, wife meets his cousin, wife spends all the time cheating him with his cousin. One of the POC slave maids find out, wife makes her life miserable. Husband finds out what wife did, husband abandons wife. Wife goes after his cousin, his cousin abandons her too, wife end up with a shitty life alone forever.

Fourth book:

• Young "lady" has sex with priest, gets pregnant, tries an abortion and dies. Priest is a bitch. End of story.

Fifth book:

• Dude die paranoid believing his wife loved his bff, and his son is a bastard. (Whether or not she cheated him  we'll never know)

There's other stories, but if anyone is interested in talking about "classic" books "classic" scenes like these, they can pm me.

Realism and Naturalism were" intense" movements, if you get me.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Seriously, Aromantic Asexual,you should seriously tell your mom about this novel,if any of this is true.

No school should have this kind of book in its building.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 minute ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

Guuurl, when I had Literature classes, we had to read the classic books of my country and the "classics" are usually disgusting, I'll give you some awkward situations I had to read through:

Before reading this looks at that:

TW: RAPE, sex work, racism, sex scenes, abandonment, cheating, abortion, pregnancy

First book:

• Fancy rich Prostitute invites young innocent virgin lady who happen to have a boyfriend , and her old poor momma to have a special dinner in her house. Fancy prostitute makes old momma get drunk and fall asleep. fancy prostitute starts to flirt with young innocent poor lady. fancy prostitute gets physical. Fancy prostitute then take young innocent virgin lady to her room. Fancy prostitute implore for young innocent virgin lady to get nude. Young innocent virgin lady says "no". After forcing too much, fancy prostitute finally get inside young innocent virgin lady's pants. Both have wild lesbian sex, while surprisingly old momma still asleep, young lady (not virgin nor innocent anymore) liked it. Old poor momma wake up and find daughter and fancy prostitute dressed up just like if nothing happened. Fancy prostitute gives young poor lady a ring. Momma and young lady leave like nothing happened. The day after, the girl can't stop thinking about the sex she had and she keeps feeling orgasms, then suddenly a miracle happens, she finally gets her first period (the young girl thought she was infertile bc her late "blooming"). Lady is" not a child anymore " and now she can marry marry a dude who is the real love of her life (she thought so), she wouldn't be able to marry him otherwise. Lady shows her bloody clothes to mom. Old momma is proud and show it to all her friends and neighbors bc "why not?". Lady marries the dude she loves , everything goes fine and awesome til she's caught cheating on the dude she married with. "Lady" loses everything and end up living with fancy prostitute, fancy prostitute becomes her pimp.
  • Another nice tale from the same "classic": Married poor mother trade sex for a bunny with a bitchy rich young men, yeah she had sex for a fucking bunny. They have sex in the middle of the bushes and get caught. Married mother's husband finds out and enraged he banish her and destroy their home in front of their children. Bitchy young men who succeeded as a doctor end up paying "Lady" for sex later on.

Second book:

• Homeless abandoned boy leader of a gang of abandoned boy thieves find himself horny at the beach some night. He sees beautiful dark skinned girl walking around, bc her color he assumes nobody cares about her and shes poor, and he start to feel even more horny. Boy tries to flirt with POC girl, girl says "no", boy throw her in the sand and rape her while she screams and people around doesn't do anything.

Third book:

• Husband is a doctor and leaves wife alone for some business travel, wife meets his cousin, wife spends all the time cheating him with his cousin. One of the POC slave maids find out, wife makes her life miserable. Husband finds out what wife did, husband abandons wife. Wife goes after his cousin, his cousin abandons her too, wife end up with a shitty life alone forever.

Fourth book:

• Young "lady" has sex with priest, gets pregnant, tries an abortion and dies. Priest is a bitch. End of story.

Fifth book:

• Dude die paranoid believing his wife loved his bff, and his son is a bastard. (Whether or not she cheated him  we'll never know)

There's other stories, but if anyone is interested in talking about "classic" books "classic" scenes like these, they can pm me.

cat-reading.jpg

The stuff they give students in class O.o

Just now, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

cat-reading.jpg

The stuff they give students in class O.o

A lot of people on my school liked these books and this is what scares me, I find them to be dark humor and criticism on societies across the times.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, AVEN #1 fan said:

A lot of people on my school liked these books and this is what scares me, I find them to be dark humor and criticism on societies across the times.

:mellow: wow...

:mellow: wow...

Tbh if I wasn't forced to read these books as test subjects, I would have never bought them. My mom believes they somehow "shocked" me and "made" me ace, and that I shouldn't have read those. But, meh, whatever, Realist and Naturalist books taught me a lot about how humans behave like dirty animals.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Tbh if I wasn't forced to read these books as test subjects, I would have never bought them. My mom believes they somehow "shocked" me and "made" me ace, and that I shouldn't have read those. But, meh, whatever, Realist and Naturalist books taught me a lot about how humans behave like dirty animals.

I am glad I never had to read those types of books in school,because I would've been like:

23d26f095c02f32b7f5477dd16144b26224d8f6e

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Books about incest and rape in Schools....

I'm...I am triggered, no joke.

What kind of school would have this type of shit?!

You know what....

47724cc57b35a296aacfbfd46688d94a966c238d

Books about incest and rape in Schools....

I'm...I am triggered, no joke.

What kind of school would have this type of shit?!

You know what....

47724cc57b35a296aacfbfd46688d94a966c238d

It's part of history, dear. These books are "classic" bc they depict POVs from another times. Without them I doubt humanity would have evaluated so much. It's important to remember history, bc history repeats itself.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

It's part of history, dear. These books are "classic" bc they depict POVs from another times. Without them I doubt humanity would have evaluated so much. It's important to remember history, bc history repeats itself.

True. You are right. History is just fucked up XD

True. You are right. History is just fucked up XD

People are fucked up, these books just represent the societies where their writers lived in. Societies with misery, ignorance, racism, slavery, infidelity, interest and forced marriages, etc.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 minute ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

People are fucked up, these books just represent the societies where their writers lived in. Societies with misery, ignorance, racism, slavery, infidelity, interest and forced marriages, etc.

Yep.

Yep.

The saddest thing is that these books are relatable, like society didn't change much.

Realism and Naturalism showed everything "raw" and how didn't hide anything and that's why people usually find these movements shocking after reading Romantist books.

Romantist books even though being hyper-romantic and hyperly "made up", had sex scenes too, but they are just hidden throughout fancy words.

I'll show you:

"Adam touches Eve's soft baby skin just like an hummingbird frenetically beats it's wings with intense heartbeats as it flies high to kiss a majestic fragile fertile flower, that  opens up in when that's the right time, with it's long beak, twisting the sweet flower's rosea petals."

I just said Adam and Eve had hardcore sex without literally saying it. Lol

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
4 minutes ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

The saddest thing is that these books are relatable, like society didn't change much.

Realism and Naturalism showed everything "raw" and how didn't hide anything and that's why people usually find these movements shocking after reading Romantist books.

Romantist books even though being hyper-romantic and hyperly "made up", had sex scenes too, but they are just hidden throughout fancy words.

I'll show you:

"Adam touches Eve's soft baby skin just like an hummingbird frenetically beats it's wings with intense heartbeats as it kiss a majestic fragile fertile flower, that  opens up in when that's the right time, with it's long beak"

I just said Adam and Eve had hardcore sex without literally saying it. Lol

LOL

LOL

Well, that's how Romantist writers used to please their readers. Nothing is purely explicit.

Lol, I think AVEN is like the most inappropriate place for me to impersonate Realist and Naturalist writers. People would probably get angry and grossed.

Anthracite_Impreza

The worst things we read were poems about the Vietnam war and Of Mice and Men... No, tell a lie, we read a book about a stepfather who possibly fancied his stepdaughter and then got stabbed at the end. It was crap, and we had to read it 4 times and watch it twice.

Yeah... no.  The closest we got was reading Romeo & Juliet (apparently there's implied sex in it?) and the Oedipus trilogy.  My school was super sensitive to stuff like that and books got pulled from readings lists all the time.  

6 minutes ago, Reptillian said:

Oedipus Rex is a whole lot of fucked up 

I compare Oedipus Rex to David Cronenberg's "The Fly." To the ancient Greeks doing what Oedipus did is the same as mixing your body with that of a fly is to us.

2 hours ago, Aromantic Asexual said:

A woman can't get pregnant with another son. After a million attempts, nothing happens. She leaves her husband. He begs her to come back, but she says she'll only come back if he rapes her. He rapes her in front of their five year old son. You have to read the actual novel to know just how disturbing it is.

What a ridiculous and absurd story. Although this woman has been non-libidoist asexual, and therefore incapable of consent for sexual empathy, her experience can not be considered as sexual abuse because for an act to be considered as such it must be against the will of the person. If she wanted to be raped then it was not a rape. It was aggressive sex or a role play. If her husband did not really want to rape her and was forced to do so through psychological manipulation on her part, in that case he was the abused person. But the only innocent here was the poor five-year-old.

These stories do not scare me, they make me laugh a lot.

Aromantic Asexual

@Nila24 He didn't wanna rape her, he just really loved her, and wanted her to come home, so he did it. 

In..very deep and disturbing detail..

2 minutes ago, Nila24 said:

What a ridiculous and absurd story. Although this woman has been non-libidoist asexual, and therefore incapable of consent for sexual empathy, her experience can not be considered as sexual abuse because for an act to be considered as such it must be against the will of the person. If she wanted to be raped then it was not a violation. It was aggressive sex or a role play. If her husband did not really want to rape her and was forced to do so through psychological manipulation on her part, in that case he was the abused person. But the only innocent here was the poor five-year-old.

NerotheReaper

This kind of reading is completely unacceptable if you are K-12, if you are in college that is kind of different. I do recommend telling someone higher up at the school about this disturbing content.

23 minutes ago, Nila24 said:

What a ridiculous and absurd story. Although this woman has been non-libidoist asexual, and therefore incapable of consent for sexual empathy, her experience can not be considered as sexual abuse because for an act to be considered as such it must be against the will of the person. If she wanted to be raped then it was not a violation. It was aggressive sex or a role play. If her husband did not really want to rape her and was forced to do so through psychological manipulation on her part, in that case he was the abused person. But the only innocent here was the poor five-year-old.

I ask everyone to please remain respectful due to possible victims being present

20 minutes ago, Aromantic Asexual said:

@Nila24 He didn't wanna rape her, he just really loved her, and wanted her to come home, so he did it. 

In..very deep and disturbing detail..

He did not love her, he needed her. They are two different things. If he had truly loved her, he would not have allowed her sickness behavior.
How cute is their romance.
Yes, it is very disturbing.

Archived