Sexual fantasies don't make me want to have sex

ashpenaz

TheFatDrake

I have, I guess, what you could call sexual fantasies based around my own kinks/fetishes, but they are more sensual and no sex happens.

Also I've never, successfully, masturbated. I've tried a few times and its just boring and exhausting.

@TheFatDrake But do you desire to do these kinks with others for sexual arousal? Also, exploring your kinks with someone can result in discovering one's sexuality. And by not being able to masturbate, can you not get sexually aroused? If you do does it go away while stimulating?

I've fantasized about punching ppl yet I have no desire to become Antifa kruemelmonster.gif.

In my fantasies it's always attractive characters doing it with other other attractive characters never myself. For me it's just to get rid of that annoying feeling.

TheFatDrake
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:05 PM, Star Bit said:

@TheFatDrake But do you desire to do these kinks with others for sexual arousal? Also, exploring your kinks with someone can result in discovering one's sexuality. And by not being able to masturbate, can you not get sexually aroused? If you do does it go away while stimulating?

@Star Bit
1. Nope.
2. I've explored my kink to very dark territories, still don't want sex.
3. I'm not sure what sexual arousal means. I get erections. It just goes away after awhile.

It is possible low hormones are causing your masturbatory inability; as them being low can cause lower intensity in sexual arousal and/or orgasm intensity. So for the health problems it can cause, perhaps look up hypothyroid symptoms. It could even be caused by a tumor.

Great thread! I get sexual fantasies,I like them actually although I rarely masturbate. It's kinda like flight, I fantasize about being able to fly even though the reality would be terrible with altitude and such...still nice to fantasize about it though...

11 hours ago, Star Bit said:

It is possible low hormones are causing your masturbatory inability; as them being low can cause lower intensity in sexual arousal and/or orgasm intensity. So for the health problems it can cause, perhaps look up hypothyroid symptoms. It could even be caused by a tumor.

Just to save needless alarm, whilst Star Bit is correct, hypogonadism due to a tumour is a very rare event and usually accompanied by other symptoms 

I have no fantasies.  I used to, but fantasies actually distract me.  I need to focus on absolutely nothing.  Nada.  I kind of focus on wanting it to be over when I masturbate.

• 4 weeks later...

If I mentally desire sex, I can't be asexual? I don't accept that. That's a boundary you are creating for me, but it has nothing to do with asexuality.

Archived