Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

dragon_nerd

Welcome to AVEN and to Teen Corner RosyDream. Here is some cake :D 

07675a9efbfaf25421ab3273b7ad8afe.jpg

• Like 5

Well thank you dragon_nerd. My sweet tooth really likes it. :D

• Like 1

And thank you @PixieCat for your kindness. I have stalked this thread from yesterday and I can say I relate to many topics  here.

Teen Coroner is a cool idea and I know from experince that making friends is a hard thing to do. All my friends have kind of adopted me and taken me into their group. I am afraid that in University making friends will be a lot harder.

dragon_nerd

I'm kinda sad that Teen coroner hasn't been talked about in a while

• Like 1
dragon_nerd
On March 19, 2017 at 8:55 PM, Linh Cinder said:

On March 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM, dragon_nerd said:

A better way to find out that he/she/they (what is teen coroners gender anyway?) are asexual could be at a party when teen coroner realises that other people actually feel sexual attraction and aren't just making it up or exaggerating aesthetic or romantic attraction.

Yeah, that would be better. I was just trying to connect it more to the coroner's job, and it came out kind of weird.

This was were it was left off on page 2. Wow, it really hasn't been talked about in a while! 

On 1/28/2017 at 1:34 PM, gisiebob said:

very formula teen drama mixed with the dicotomy of gross corpse exploration. the teen coroner is very professional but why he does autopsys is left to the audience's speculation. every season finally he finally gets a date with 'the girl', the date is somehow always at the morgue (even the teen coroner starts to be surprised by this) and 'the girl' screams. each new season 'the girl' from previous seasons aren't shown or really mentioned.

On 1/28/2017 at 6:51 PM, An Ace Valentine said:

But every season the the girl that the teen coroner gets a date with the season before somehow ends up in the morgue, dead. The teen coroner notices this trend and becomes suspicious, causing him to use his skill with autopsies to solve the mystery

On 2/7/2017 at 11:56 AM, Maks9090 said:

The coroner notices a trend... or actually the fact that the cause of death is always completely different. One girl was suffocated, the next was burned, the next was poisoned so that the cause of death was internal hemorrhage of the stomach. He also notices that the killer(s) keeps getting better and better, leaving less and less marks and accidental damages. It seems like the MO is to experiment with different ways of killing and refining their art as a serial murderer(s).

On 2/13/2017 at 4:08 AM, dragon_nerd said:

Then the teen coroner notices that precisely 1 week prior to the girls murder there is always an identical death, allowing the teen coroner to accurately predict the next murder...

On 2/14/2017 at 7:14 PM, An Ace Valentine said:

One day his best friend asks him on a date, he doesn't want to say no but he also doesn't want her to die. So he has to figure out who is killing the girls before he accepts to the date. And he slowly falls slowly and slowly more in love with her, so they hang out a lot. And one day he takes her to the morgue, and because it's not a date he doesn't have to worry, right? Wrong. The next month he finds her dead and his heart breaks.

On 2/17/2017 at 8:29 AM, Cirsei said:

it's flashback time! This happened a few years ago. The coroner was once just a "normal", if not smart, not-a-teen-coroner teen. A rich girl with some... connections helped him discover his talent and gain recognition as a coroner. But that girl? She's dead. Found in the morgue with a crumpled (love?) letter in hand. Could she possibly be the start to this disturbing trend?

On 2/17/2017 at 9:34 AM, dragon_nerd said:

A trend becomes apparent between all of the murders, a love letter is at every site where the girls have been killed, but in someone else's handwriting 

On 3/4/2017 at 9:42 AM, KokoroDragon said:

As part of his investigations, the teen coroner starts looking into the back stories of all the girls.

So... (From page 1) this is what we have. 

• Like 1

So it sounds as though teen coroner could be ace but romantic, with the romantic being pivotal. Perhaps we could mix in teen coroner's school and through that mix in more a-spec identities?

I wonder if we need a Teen Coroner thread in parallel to Teen Corner.

• Like 2
dragon_nerd

Hmm, possibly. But where would we put the thread?

I wish we could sub thread. 

Perhaps Open Mic, otherwise it could be considered a musing. We really just need something static to compile decisions, not necessarily a separate thread.

dragon_nerd

Yeh. It's a bit all over the place here. I wonder how a sub thread is created.

Don't think it's implemented on AVEN, sadly. 

dragon_nerd

And how would anyone that finds the new thread know about all the stuff written on this thread...

So we just have to periodically reference the older posts in this thread so we can find everything easily.

you folk are crazy. (and awesome)

• Like 1
dragon_nerd

People who want to make teen coroner or aces in general :) 

Tiny-Grey-Dinosaurs

I'm so in love with Teen Coroner, I've just kinda been watching and silently grinning over all of this. But I think it would be a good idea to have a separate space for Teen Coroner things once they've been decided, and just mention at the top for anyone new that this is where it started from. 

I totally think that some artist should at least make a comic out of this or something, and have a place on here where people can all read it or something. I'd really like to see this actually go somewhere. 

But anyway, just brainstorming. I love where you guys are taking this!

• Like 2
Feryn_Hyte

Hello All!

I've been lurking around this thread, and AVEN as a whole for a while and finally decided to just hop on in.

I absolutely love the idea of the Teen Coroner, and absolutely agree that something has to be done with this awesome idea!

P.S.  Do we know why the Teen Coroner is a coroner yet, or is that yet to be discovered?

Tiny-Grey-Dinosaurs

I think that he's some sort of kid genius who like graduated really early, so his aunt or rich friend got him a job at the local police station as an assistant coroner or something. That way he gain experience so he is able to get a higher profile job somewhere else, as those sort of jobs don't generally hire teenagers. 

But like that's just a suggestion.

Feryn_Hyte
26 minutes ago, AntiSocial-Butterfly said:

I think that he's some sort of kid genius who like graduated really early, so his aunt or rich friend got him a job at the local police station as an assistant coroner or something. That way he gain experience so he is able to get a higher profile job somewhere else, as those sort of jobs don't generally hire teenagers. 

But like that's just a suggestion.

Maybe he's driven to become a coroner after someone important to him is killed, but the police deem it an accident so the Teen Coroner must solve it himself, which drives him to become a professional coroner!

Well that got intense very quickly.

broadway-ace

I finally made an account on here so just stopping in and saying hi!

Feryn_Hyte
7 minutes ago, broadway-ace said:

I finally made an account on here so just stopping in and saying hi!

Welcome to AVEN & the Teen Corner! Have some cake!

051120081-01-chocolate-irish-whiskey-cak

It can be quite hard for parents to understand... but I'm just glad my mom has fully accepted that I'm likely to be single forever. This is how a conversation went:

"Do you like boys?"

"Nope!"

"What about girls?"

"Not really"

"So you're never gonna date or get married or have kids?"

"Yep, that's about right"

"Okay good for you. Now study for that history test"

• Like 12
Tiny-Grey-Dinosaurs
1 hour ago, untrACEable_bAROsaur said:

Maybe he's driven to become a coroner after someone important to him is killed, but the police deem it an accident so the Teen Coroner must solve it himself, which drives him to become a professional coroner!

Well that got intense very quickly.

I was thinking his parents or something were killed, that way he would grown up in foster homes or something, or has a little sister or brother and that makes him more motivated to succeed in school and get a job so he can provide for his sibling. Again just speculation.

• Like 3
Feryn_Hyte
2 hours ago, AntiSocial-Butterfly said:

I was thinking his parents or something were killed, that way he would grown up in foster homes or something, or has a little sister or brother and that makes him more motivated to succeed in school and get a job so he can provide for his sibling. Again just speculation.

*maniacal tapping together of fingers* Yes, Yes, this is a good plot point.

• Like 1
dragon_nerd
On February 17, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Cirsei said:

About the coroner... it's flashback time! This happened a few years ago. The coroner was once just a "normal", if not smart, not-a-teen-coroner teen. A rich girl with some... connections helped him discover his talent and gain recognition as a coroner. But that girl? She's dead. Found in the morgue with a crumpled (love?) letter in hand. Could she possibly be the start to this disturbing trend?

^This is how he became a coroner. Providing for siblings is a cool idea. How does he meet the rich girl though...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, StormySky said:

Nexflix needs to see this... Teen Coroner could be a new hit!

Make sure you don't forget me for creating Teen Corner, which without it, Teen Coroner would be unknown. LOL

dragon_nerd

Welcome to AVEN! And Teen Corner. And here, have some cake

blackberry-lime-cake-8.jpg

Feryn_Hyte
33 minutes ago, dragon_nerd said:

^This is how he became a coroner. Providing for siblings is a cool idea. How does he meet the rich girl though...

A fateful coffee spill? He messes up her order at a job he's working? Forced school partners? They were in the same orphanage when they were young, and they meet years later, and she feels the need to repay him for some small, inconsequential act of kindness he did for her now that she got adopted by a super rich family! THE POSSIBILITIES!!

• Like 2