Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

Just seeing the response from teen in the Welcome Lounge, just thought I'd start a thread for our newer, younger members.

• Like 42

Teen Coroner would be a wonderful tv show. (sometimes I'm just not helpful.)

• Like 21
2 minutes ago, gisiebob said:

Teen Coroner would be a wonderful tv show. (sometimes I'm just not helpful.)

Well we did have Dougie Howser MD.

• Like 3

wow...that...ok. but consider the following: very formula teen drama mixed with the dicotomy of gross corpse exploration. the teen coroner is very professional but why he does autopsys is left to the audience's speculation. every season finally he finally gets a date with 'the girl', the date is somehow always at the morgue (even the teen coroner starts to be surprised by this) and 'the girl' screams. each new season 'the girl' from previous seasons aren't shown or really mentioned.

• Like 19
An Ace Valentine

But every season the the girl that the teen coroner gets a date with the season before somehow ends up in the morgue, dead. The teen coroner notices this trend and becomes suspicious, causing him to use his skill with autopsies to solve the mystery

• Like 12
notfeelingit98

I finally come to the teen lounge and y'all are already coming up with ideas for new shows. Sounds cool tho, I think I'd watch that. Do we have a script? :DD

Anyway, how is everyone? 

• Like 6

Yes! More Teen-specific threads, always a pleasure haha!

Regarding the coroner...

The coroner notices a trend... or actually the fact that the cause of death is always completely different. One girl was suffocated, the next was burned, the next was poisoned so that the cause of death was internal hemorrhage of the stomach. He also notices that the killer(s) keeps getting better and better, leaving less and less marks and accidental damages. It seems like the MO is to experiment with different ways of killing and refining their art as a serial murderer(s). ...

I'm gonna leave it at that. I could go on for quite a while lol

• Like 8

I love this OMG

Also so glad to have a new teen thread! <3 How y'all doing today?

• Like 2

I actually have some things due till the end of the week and I'm sick af lol

Gotta get my ass in gear! Somehow. When I mostly sleep now lol

• Like 2
notfeelingit98

Yea, I'm doing pretty well too. School's a bit overwhelming atm, but like... it's school. It stresses me out so much, I become even MORE stressed when there's nothing to stress about. :DD (That was a weird sentence, I know)

• Like 8
An Ace Valentine

I'm in the second semester of my senior year and I just wan it to be over already!

• Like 6

Back to the coroner (this thread is hopping back and forth isn't it?)

Then the teen coroner notices that precisely 1 week prior to the girls murder there is always an identical death, allowing the teen coroner to accurately predict the next murder...

• Like 4
An Ace Valentine

One day his best friend asks him on a date, he doesn't want to say no but he also doesn't want her to die. So he has to figure out who is killing the girls before he accepts to the date. And he slowly falls slowly and slowly more in love with her, so they hang out a lot. And one day he takes her to the morgue, and because it's not a date he doesn't have to worry, right? Wrong. The next month he finds her dead and his heart breaks.

• Like 9

The Teen Coroner is fantastic, can we please make it happen? haha  also hello everyone~ I'm jumping on the "school is a nightmare" train. I have 5 more months and I can't wait for it to be over >.<  I just realized that it's already mid February and I actually have exams in May this year, not July... make that 3 more months :') ...

• Like 7

Teen Coroner! I'm not much of a screenplay writer (though I could try my hand at it for this masterpiece) but if someone makes this a reality I would costume it in a heartbeat oml <3

• Like 3

Would the TV show be, like, an asexual (not support group) but maybe a bunch of teenagers in a city, coming together regularly to talk about experiences, to do with their sexuality or not. 

I'd watch that show, like I need another teen drama in my life :)

• Like 3

The Teen Coroner sounds awesome, haha! I'd totally watch it! And hi! I'm stuck in the nightmare called pre-exam week, and I haven't even started revising yet... *cringe*

About the coroner... it's flashback time! This happened a few years ago. The coroner was once just a "normal", if not smart, not-a-teen-coroner teen. A rich girl with some... connections helped him discover his talent and gain recognition as a coroner. But that girl? She's dead. Found in the morgue with a crumpled (love?) letter in hand. Could she possibly be the start to this disturbing trend?

• Like 3

A trend becomes apparent between all of the murders, a love letter is at every site where the girls have been killed, but in someone else's handwriting 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
KokoroDragon

Hello, fellow teens!

As part of his investigations, the teen coroner starts looking into the back stories of all the girls.

About school: is anyone's school doing We The People? (U.S. based) If so, anyone here going to nationals?

• Like 1
DayDreamer~

I don't know what's happening but this show idea sounds amazing XD

On 2/11/2017 at 3:22 PM, An Ace Valentine said:

I'm in the second semester of my senior year and I just wan it to be over already!

Same! Only a couple of months to go. I am so ready to get out of here, haha.

I could have graduated early but silly me wanted to go through the ceremony with my class. >///<

Hello people! 

I envy all the seniors here, I'm only a junior.

Also this show sounds absolutely fabulous.  

• Like 2

Liz_Rd welcome to AVEN 🎂 🎂 

dragon_nerd

Cool, you definitely should!

• Like 2