Any other teenage asexuals?

Evvie

Hey, I'm pretty new here. I have no one to talk to in real life that can relate to what I'm going through. I've been feeling pretty alone throughout all this so I just wanted to say hi to other teenagers on here :-)

Well I'm 18, I guess I'm a young adult.  xD

fern with leaves

Hi!

I'm 20 so being an ace teen is fresh on my mind (an ace young adult; still my life!)

you'll find a lot of us whippersnappers

welcome to AVEN :cake: 

Teen asexuals exist? Really?

I'm joking. You'll find that there are other teen aces here.

Hi! 17 here. Welcome to aven! have some cake 

14REDVELVET-superJumbo-v4.jpg

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining! I'm glad you found your way here. : ) There are people of all ages on the forum, so you'll definitely find other teens!! Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Image result for best cake

The Terrible Travis

15 year old here.

Moonstruck Dragon

I'm 17! 

I'm 16 and also welcome to AVEN 😊

10 hours ago, kelico said:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining! I'm glad you found your way here. : ) There are people of all ages on the forum, so you'll definitely find other teens!! Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Welcome to AVEN Evvie

dq-menu-cakes_blizzard_oreo_02.png?width

Lots of friendly members here.

Arvid of Rivendell

Welcome to AVEN, fellow teen! :cake::cake:

I understand what it's like to feel alone when it comes to asexual-ness, but AVEN is a great place to find a supportive community. :) 

hi I'm 18 and I'm also new to AVEN and I used to think I was just a weirdo. But, we are not alone so, welcome! :D:cake: 

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Hi, I'm an older Ace, I just found this site, and myself, less than a year ago. Before then, I didn't have a place to hang my hat and that made life very strange. To all younger Aces, the only thing I can say is grasp this site and enjoy all that it has to offer, it's a fantastic community and it's a fortunate era to be Ace in! We older ones didn't have a guide to who or what we were, so it's great to finally have pieced it together. Sending you the best for a happy ace life!

15 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

Hi, I'm an older Ace, I just found this site, and myself, less than a year ago. Before then, I didn't have a place to hang my hat and that made life very strange. To all younger Aces, the only thing I can say is grasp this site and enjoy all that it has to offer, it's a fantastic community and it's a fortunate era to be Ace in! We older ones didn't have a guide to who or what we were, so it's great to finally have pieced it together. Sending you the best for a happy ace life!

Some of us older members were in the shadows so to speak for a very long time before we identified.

1 minute ago, TheFoxAceInSpace said:

17! I am super excited to have finally found this site!

Welcome to AVEN Fox from one of the older members

MTMxNTk1NDA2NDU4MDAwNjU4.jpg

notfeelingit98

Hi, 18 here! And I'm really glad I'm not the first to look for people my age here :D Am I the only one who's been told they are too young to know about their sexuality in their teens or...?

No notfeelingit98, you're not

can i say welcome to AVEN if i only just signed up myself? well i'm a teenager if youre making a headcount haha

Lightning Blue Ray

I'm a fellow teenage asexual. Specifically 18 years old. Welcome to AVEN!

I think the reason that teen asexuals are kind of hard to find is because people think we haven't had enough time to figure ourselves out yet, which I completely disagree with. Yes, if you mentioned 'asexual biromantic' to me two years ago, I'd have no idea what you were talking about. But I knew what I was, even if I didn't have the right title. I didn't need it when I was 13, and I don't need it now at 15, but it makes explaining when coming out to people a little easier.

Archived