How does my voice sound?

Literary X

Would you say my voice sounds female, male, or ambiguous? If you were talking to me on the phone, what would you assume my gender to be? Or would you not know what to think?

I can't watch it right now due to a web filter, but when I get home In a few hours I'll definitely give it a play!

Masculine  and a bit androgynous, I would treat you with masculine pronouns on the phone unless told otherwise.

Sometimes I wonder how nice it would be if everybody used gender neutral pronouns on the phone.

To me it "sounds" male. You have a quiet deep voice. But I guess it also depends on what player, phone etc you listen it on, so other people might guess something else.

Listened to it a couple of times. I would say androgynous. If it were just slightly higher, I'd say female, for sure.

gut feeling has points where the voice sounds masculine and times the voice sounds feminine. overall I feel that the sound of it is more masculine, but because of how the feminine voice aspects show it as if they sneak out which I don't notice that happening with the masculine (though I didn't think the voice sounded forced in any way) and so because of that I actually assume you come from a feminine history in the past. 

33 minutes ago, Every Red Heart Shines said:

gut feeling has points where the voice sounds masculine and times the voice sounds feminine. overall I feel that the sound of it is more masculine, but because of how the feminine voice aspects show it as if they sneak out which I don't notice that happening with the masculine (though I didn't think the voice sounded forced in any way) and so because of that I actually assume you come from a feminine history in the past. 

Mhm, I too feel like there are points it sounds masculine but also times where it sounds feminine. But yes overall, masculine. 

I think it sounds androgynous with masculine inflictions. I think I'll do a voice timeline when I start too :P

Agreed that it sounds more masculine than feminine, but very ambiguous. Your vocal range is most like men's that I've heard, but your speech pattern has a touch of a femininity. I'd probably say sir if we spoke on the phone.

A little off topic, but listening to you made my accent spike up. I'm enjoying it, haha.

To me it sounded completely masculine. I'm not sure if that's what you want to hear, but I wouldn't even stop to think about it, it sounded so clearly masculine. :o

Edit: I might not be the best at recognizing subtler speech patterns, as I'm not a native english speaker.

To me male with feminine intonation. I would read you as gay. 

I gotta say the Southern accent caught me off guard :lol: Even though I live in Georgia

The Terrible Travis

I'd say you sound male. I like your accent, by the way.

• 3 weeks later...
Nico-Nico Friendo

Somewhere between androgynous and masculine. Hearing you on the phone I would assume you were male (probably a gay male).

nerdperson777

I heard a bit more femininity, in contrast to everyone else.  But it is in that range to be ambiguous.  I kind of thought about the deeper voiced receptionist.  But really, parts sounded either way.

Archived